PDA

View Full Version : Radio station data on an Ipod touch

Reddog622
10th August, 2010, 06:44 PM
Hi Guys I have found a free radio station app that I want to download but no sure what the following means.
?You should be aware that this application can download volumes of data whilst it?s running so please make sure you have an appropriate data plan if you connect through your mobile network or public WI-Fi network?.
I would appreciate any help you could give me. I don?t want to go and download something that might mess up my Ipod.

Thanks
Red

janobi
11th August, 2010, 10:22 AM
Its saying that it will download streams whether on 3g or wifi, and if on 3g be careful you dont go over your limit normally 500mb.

Reddog622
11th August, 2010, 08:46 PM
I didn?t know there was a limit; I presume this is like junk mail? How do I either stop it or delete it?

Red

janobi
11th August, 2010, 09:08 PM
I didn?t know there was a limit; I presume this is like junk mail? How do I either stop it or delete it?

Red

I think you have to subscribe to download the streams, although I aint entirely sure.

cjarrett
17th August, 2010, 12:33 PM
Depends how your streaming !!
If you have a WI-FI router set up using broadband most are unlimited but you could be limited depends what you bought into.
Using an Iphone and a 3g connection can be expensive if you go over your data limit

It wont make any difference to your Itouch it doesn`t store the data it`s just the cost of the data being dowloaded per mgbyte

DNG2010
17th August, 2010, 05:26 PM
I don't know about you guys, but my plan included unlimited iphone broadband so its worth it.