PDA

View Full Version : punto jtd 80cv help

turcocell
11th August, 2010, 02:28 PM
hello to all forum
I'm going to reprogram my car and 'original mechanics to make it better and go without breaking the mechanical parts. I enclose a map made by me which are the first few times I would be helped to improve everything and close the EGR valve from the map. Thanks to all. If you already have a map ready, reliable and proven my point JTD 80cv be passed to make me study thank you. map 955 392

file:http://www.filefront.com/17194622/1jtd80cv.rar

dj_piex
11th August, 2010, 06:42 PM
hello to all forum
I'm going to reprogram my car and 'original mechanics to make it better and go without breaking the mechanical parts. I enclose a map made by me which are the first few times I would be helped to improve everything and close the EGR valve from the map. Thanks to all. If you already have a map ready, reliable and proven my point JTD 80cv be passed to make me study thank you. map 955 392

ciao, posta la tua mappa ori.

rossoelab
11th August, 2010, 10:07 PM
ciao italia.......! io sono di lecce e tu?
io ho ori e mod ma non ho capito come allegare me lo spieghi?
grazie!

rsibiza
12th August, 2010, 11:42 AM

ciao italia.......! io sono di lecce e tu?
io ho ori e mod ma non ho capito come allegare me lo spieghi?
grazie!

Questo e un forum inglese,e si scrive in inglese prego.

This is an english forum,please to write english. Thanks

Do you really put some free tuning file in your car? You never know what you put in your car,so the way to your lokal tuner would be the best way to do.

After all,i know some poeple from Lecce...

dj_piex
12th August, 2010, 12:57 PM
Questo e un forum inglese,e si scrive in inglese prego.

This is an english forum,please to write english. Thanks

Do you really put some free tuning file in your car? You never know what you put in your car,so the way to your lokal tuner would be the best way to do.

After all,i know some poeple from Lecce...

Hello, you're absolutely right, the language spoken in a forum should be the same, I ask forgiveness for my old message ...

for turcocell, we are in pm.