PDA

View Full Version : Itgate TGM 220

desmondo
11th August, 2010, 09:33 PM
Hi Guys,

I have decided to get rid of my Itgate TGM 220, cable tuner installed for obvious reasons. The box is the kind with the swappable tuner but I dont fancy putting myself through the hassle of putting up a dish. Box is in great condition, if anyone is interested PM me.

andiewill
12th August, 2010, 10:56 AM
Personally i would go the sat route because once your dish is up its up then you will be supprised what you can get, through the right setup................. i like yourself thought it would be difficult but now i have no regrets :-)

kosker
12th August, 2010, 11:10 AM
Hi,
I wonder if you could give some more detail on "what you can get the Sat route" or maybe a good place to find more detail?

desmondo
12th August, 2010, 02:11 PM
Well you would need to set up a dish first of all either fixed or motorised. Depending on which route you choose you can recieve a multitude of different channels I hear up to 6500 not all those channels are english though but a fair percentage. I know guys who use a place call cskings and sub for a stack of packages for about ?25 a month through a thing call C$$D Sharing. You would need to look up the details but I undestand its not hard to do once you have the dish up. I understand it runs through the internet through some kind of server.

andiewill
12th August, 2010, 06:55 PM
Well you would need to set up a dish first of all either fixed or motorised. Depending on which route you choose you can recieve a multitude of different channels I hear up to 6500 not all those channels are english though but a fair percentage. I know guys who use a place call cskings and sub for a stack of packages for about ?25 a month through a thing call C$$D Sharing. You would need to look up the details but I undestand its not hard to do once you have the dish up. I understand it runs through the internet through some kind of server.

Correct and a good explanation......

freck
12th August, 2010, 07:34 PM
Hi Guys,

I have decided to get rid of my Itgate TGM 220, cable tuner installed for obvious reasons. The box is the kind with the swappable tuner but I dont fancy putting myself through the hassle of putting up a dish. Box is in great condition, if anyone is interested PM me.
Send em over
Freck

desmondo
14th August, 2010, 06:26 PM
Guys,

No more PM's box has sold now, thanks for any interest.

mit2007
15th August, 2010, 10:41 PM
ok mate we got the message.

deano1981
19th August, 2010, 08:16 PM
Hi guys, my tgm 220 is for sale to wish i could put a sat tuner in and use but unfortanately house is private rented and not allowed to put up dish :(. Please PM if interested also listed on ebay item no: 230512809212, open to offers, Cheers.

mit2007
20th August, 2010, 11:00 PM
not interested mate. to late for me. already got one. hope someone else buys from u.