PDA

View Full Version : Experienced mapper needs help with OEM ECU

J_amb_o
11th August, 2010, 11:20 PM
Hello,

I have been mapping a number of years with great success ona variety of aftermarket management systems. I have recently rebuilt the engine on my Audi S4 and need to alter the timing curve, cam timing, cold start enrichment plus a number of other maps.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an interface which will read and write maps to the ME7 ECU, and software which will define the various maps?

Much appreciated.

rsibiza
12th August, 2010, 11:28 AM
Hello,

I have been mapping a number of years with great success ona variety of aftermarket management systems. I have recently rebuilt the engine on my Audi S4 and need to alter the timing curve, cam timing, cold start enrichment plus a number of other maps.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an interface which will read and write maps to the ME7 ECU, and software which will define the various maps?

Much appreciated.

With KWP2000 you should be able using the ME7 Flasher to read that ecu.

KWP2000 you can use some low cost or HQ interface
ME7 flasher you can download on Chiptunawarehouse com

It s an nice application for use with KWP2000 to read just and only ME7xx ECU's

WinOls used with an DAMOS for that ECU will determinate all needet parameters,for timing,pressures,cold start enrichement...

del635
15th August, 2010, 07:42 PM
Google 's4wiki' (dont think I'm allowed to link) and start there, you've picked a real handy one to learn on! lol

AJH81_xx
23rd August, 2010, 09:32 PM
Hello,

Much appreciated.

Winols + checksum + damos
If you have made big changes to engine, emulator is very useful in tuning...