PDA

View Full Version : winols

nabzo
12th August, 2010, 01:37 PM
with winols how do i know where is the ignition maps and rev maps and airflow maps

whats is the address codes to know to identify the rev maps etc

and if i want to create more power on the car what do i change ?

please help as i would like to build my knowledge on doing this

rsibiza
12th August, 2010, 04:02 PM
with winols how do i know where is the ignition maps and rev maps and airflow maps

www.evc.de (http://www.evc.de)

There you will find usermanual for WinOls:celticparty:

nabzo
12th August, 2010, 04:12 PM
thanks for the help

gennius
24th August, 2010, 11:14 PM
Hello,
Can you tell me please how i can files size 256 convert in 2 files 128kb HI,LO files and how 2 files 128 kb can i convert on 1 file 256 in Winols.
In advance thanks
Regards

gennius
24th August, 2010, 11:15 PM
Hello,
Can you tell me please how i can files size 256 convert in 2 files 128kb HI,LO files and how 2 files 128 kb can i convert on 1 file 256 in Winols.
In advance thanks
Regards

nicamarcos
24th August, 2010, 11:20 PM
Hello,
In advance thanks
Regards

Onto Winols user manual is everything :)

lovelyirshad
25th August, 2010, 10:43 PM
which is last version of winols

tehnosoftex
25th August, 2010, 11:22 PM

You don't. You must rely on your experience, if you don't have , you must study some engines documentations.

ecuconnection
25th August, 2010, 11:45 PM
The best way is to get IDA pro and disassemble the binary file

naruto12
1st September, 2010, 05:31 AM
Hello,
In advance thanks
Regards

Export___16 bit in 2 files...

Import___16bit in 2 files...

Regards:smokin:

ecutuner
2nd September, 2010, 07:04 PM
In the Menu from Winols you have 2 Entires...
One named "IMPORT" and one "EXPORT".
For import 2 files (Hi/Lo) you have to create a new Project (Menu->NEW) and IMPORT (Menu->Import) - there you select Import from 2 Files (8bit). Now you will be asked to select the files (first select the low file and in the second Requester select the high-file!)

For export its equal but backwards :) While your Project is open select EXPORT (Menu->Export) and select export as 2 files, now you will be asked for the first filename (Low-File) in the Requester and after this you have to enter the second filename in the second requester (high-File).

And for finding the maps: there are no general tips, you need experience and you need to know the the engine-Management works in the software.
The best point to start is to import the original-File (Its very important to do this AS FIRST STEP before you import any other tuned file!), then in the SAME Project import a tuned file (its even very important that the tuning-File was made from the already imported original or that it is made for EXACTLY the same ECU/Softwarenumer as your original!).
Now you can compare both files and look what is different (this should normally only the maps, some limiters...). To compare both files->look into the EVC-winols-help-file (its not important that this file is for newer versions because this function is the same in all Versions!)

Now you will have another "Problem", you already know where the maps are - but you have to mark / select them and generate winols-Maps of of them (read the manual how to do this!).
And even if you have this all done succesfully :smokin: you have the next "Problem"... in 90% of the cases the values in the file are NOT the same as the values the ECU is calculating with / which are shown with a diagnosis-tester!
To get something "useful" out of these values you need the right CONVERSATION-factor... and these factors are different in most ECUs - and im sure that the most people wont tell them to you - you have to figure it out by yourself!

Please say THANK YOU if you find this useful!

:thrasher: