PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody turn this dump inmo off???

guille_masco
12th August, 2010, 02:48 PM
I think this thread goes here.
Hi guys, first of all i want to recognize this is the best forum I have found about electronics so far. And thats all thanks to you.
Im from Argentina, and I have recently bought a 540i e39. I bought this car not working. The car has passed trought very diferents hands before me, even a bwm agency, who ask for U$s 6000 to change ews, dme and key.
The car had both ic on the ews desoldered when I bought it, and the eeprom on the dme soldered in the wrong position. I repair all that, and diag the car with a bmw official equipment, the ews was ok, but no comunication with the ecu. I remove the eeprom las night and read it, but it was totally different to others dump I seen from this car. I think that somebody ruined the dump.
What I want to try now is to replace the dump with this one I found but I will like to remove the inmo, so I dont have to take care of that problem. I dont care the car remains without inmo.
I know I also have to joint 1 and 2 pin from the ews in order to enable crank.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AYMDJ3WG)
here is the dump. Thanks all for reading so far.

Guille