PDA

View Full Version : anyone like to bet on the football?

footycard steve
12th August, 2010, 08:17 PM
with the premier league season getting underway on saturday will anyone else be having a bet or had a bet? chelsea are favs for the title but i think man utd at 5/2 is a better bet,man city and arsenal both about 6/1. i think blackpool are certs for relegation but they are 2/7 or worse. i always have a bet on the handicap and i like liverpool +15 points and wolves +48 points as i think wolves have signed 2 or 3 decent players.:barscarf:

amos1955
13th August, 2010, 06:59 PM
yes footycard steve i like to bet on football. do it most weeks.usually bet on 5 or 6 teams for 10 or 20 pound.get some decent bets up.fancy pooling our knowledge .

footycard steve
13th August, 2010, 07:38 PM
do you take advantage of the bookies offers,a couple offering free bet if 1 team lets you down on 5 folds or more and another offering free bet if its a winning 4 folds or better on english coupon. i always worry about early season form but this weekend rangers,chelsea,man utd,ajax and psv all at home.

amos1955
13th August, 2010, 08:02 PM
1 team usually does let u down.go to the local bookies to bet so those offers not available.tend to stick to british football,look for value in price. theres always one cert that draws.fancy watford @5/4 tell u others 2moro