PDA

View Full Version : voith retarder wiring diagram

elecautocr
12th August, 2010, 11:07 PM
I need the wiring diagram for a Voith Digiprop retarder, does anyone can help me to get that?

van333
16th August, 2010, 08:17 PM
What type of control unit you have. Are more types Logoprop,Digiprop etc. and thus different circuit diagrams

george1
16th August, 2010, 08:29 PM
and maybe you can tell us what kind of truck ..... so it will be easyer to help you

tomek6971
14th September, 2010, 02:54 PM
I'm looking also diagrams for voith retarder. Retarder is in Man f90 1994r. This is the biggest one. If someone will help me i'll thanks a lot.

zozi
22nd October, 2010, 01:49 PM
:eating:Maybe this will help

zozi
7th November, 2010, 10:58 AM
:eating:Digiprop and Logoprop is hir

ascotauto
4th December, 2013, 01:03 PM
Hi i know its a very old post but can someone assist me with a voith digi prop retarder proble please? Proportion valve has open circuit according to star diagnosis,when i run seperate wires i get a speed sensor fault on mtco tacho. Can you anyone assist?

tulioaraujo
26th October, 2016, 11:23 AM
Hi i know its a very old post but can someone assist me with a voith digi prop retarder proble please? Proportion valve has open circuit according to star diagnosis,when i run seperate wires i get a speed sensor fault on mtco tacho. Can you anyone assist?

I also need help with this control unit. I'm trying to command a VOITH 115 HV retarder from an external control unit. The idea is to create a gateway between the truck's main ECU and the retarder, so I can command the retarder's pressure according to our test needs here in Mercedes. I intend to do it with a NI cDAQ unit. Has anyone done anything like it?

bajiepukk
4th February, 2017, 04:50 PM
voith retarder 115 service manual (wiring diagram) электросхема, руководство по ремонту