PDA

View Full Version : DM7025

bigsteve101
15th April, 2008, 01:03 PM
Finally got it working thx guys for your help..

C64
15th April, 2008, 01:24 PM
woohoo, well done mate. :)

Now go break it and fix it again ;)

felix1
15th April, 2008, 01:27 PM
how'd u manage that? may help others.

C64
15th April, 2008, 01:29 PM
I reckon he followed our instructions mate. ;)

bigsteve101
15th April, 2008, 02:48 PM
Actually your instructions were CR*P and didnt work it was kaos the admin that supplied the correct fix - Many THX to him...

bigsteve101
15th April, 2008, 02:53 PM
And for the benefit for all other DM7025 owners who are still having problems.....

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1496

Devilfish
15th April, 2008, 03:28 PM
Actually your instructions were CR*P and didnt work it was kaos the admin that supplied the correct fix - Many THX to him...

Ah...my work here is done! ;)

thommo
15th April, 2008, 03:36 PM

im not having that mate, all the fixes on here work, kaos upped a fool proof idiots version, maybe thats why yours is fixed.

dont bite the hands that one day may help you, sure witchy will think twice next time.

you may think im being harsh but no more than you where saying his instruction where "QUOTE" CR*P "UNQUOTE" in caps too.

bigsteve101
15th April, 2008, 04:28 PM
My original post was to thank all the members for their help. Maybe all of the other fixes worked for you but maybe you do not have a DM7025. All I am saying is that the only fix that has worked on my box is the one by kaos. I do not expect smart answers in reply when I have written to thank the people concerned for their help. I will end this thread here and apologise if I have upset anyone....

thommo
15th April, 2008, 04:48 PM

your original post was yes but you followed it with the above,it wasnt a smart reply it was a fact,and your post about says it all, correct fix? there all correct, his instructions where not and are not CR*P, just because you couldnt get it to work doesnt make it that, the problem laid with you and not his instructions so to say so is wrong on your part.

it people like witchy and kaos and everyone else that help here and get people like yourself up and running, just because you cant get yours working following posted instructions as said doesnt make them CR*P, you could have just said your instructions didnt work or something like.