PDA

View Full Version : DK says I don't have permission to read threads?

joeseph666
14th August, 2010, 01:08 AM
How did that happen? Did I do something wrong?

gmb45
14th August, 2010, 07:10 AM
How did that happen? Did I do something wrong?
theres been some maintanence going on m8, if your problem persists pm aftermath, caveman-nige or devilfish pref the first 2 because they on line more the devilfish

mytho
14th August, 2010, 07:20 AM
:banghead:me too can`t download

jasonataukltd
14th August, 2010, 08:31 AM
me too ARRRRRR :banghead: love this site hope its back up soon!

i changed my password and re-posted i should have just look hear lolololol:smokin:

drakov
14th August, 2010, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone,

I guess it is not about maintenance stuff. I hope we would solve that.

Regards.
I am afraid you are wrong

care or upkeep, as of machinery or property: With proper maintenance the car will last for many years.
Best describes the definition of maintenance in this case

drakov
14th August, 2010, 09:41 AM
me too ARRRRRR :banghead: love this site hope its back up soon!

i changed my password and re-posted i should have just look hear lolololol:smokin:

Well if you read back one of your earlier posts:

I train and deliver automotive diagnostic courses in the UK and am happy to help anyone with problems in this area

You would be considered a very valuable member, sadly most of your posts are take take take, as with many members, DK prides itself on being a great resource of free information, to make this possible it requires giving something back, I am sure in your area of expertise you will have many things the members would benefit from (I mean if it's good enough for the people attending your courses it must be good enough for DK) you are still a member of DK which is a good sign and hopefully overtime you will be able to give back a small percentage of what you have been given...... when everyone comes only to take and nobody is left to give .......... well I hope everyone can work out the rest.

Although it might not appear so just now I can assure you the BEST just got BETTER.

jasonataukltd
14th August, 2010, 10:46 AM
Ok i see your point, but i have posted usefull information in several areas and been thanked for it! and given a member a usefull link to a diesel pump wiring diagram. i will be taking delivery og Global SAAB Tis shortly and offerd to send you acopy of this to see if you activation system for Vauxhall/Ople Tis will activate it, I am still awating apostall address!

Yes i have downloaded several programs and you have been kind in activating 2/3 of our Tis programs for which we are greatfull

I try as you advise not to post for the sake of posting, if starting a thred on automotive diagnostics would be usefull i am happy to be guided by you on were to post a starting point !

I was looking to activate our last trainig laptop today with you but i supose that is now unlikly

Sorry if i have upset anyone, as i keep saying i am here to help

Kind Regard, the site is very valubal to us all:rock:

Devilfish
14th August, 2010, 08:46 PM
Update here...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f4/visitors-garage-please-read-154246/