PDA

View Full Version : No New Thread Button in Introduce Yourself Forum

juppzupp
14th August, 2010, 10:29 PM
Hi,
see Title.
I would post a Thread, but there is no Button in the Specific Forum.

maca
14th August, 2010, 10:33 PM
what thread are you looking for ?

Devilfish
15th August, 2010, 08:37 AM
Registrations ate now closed, so no new members will be joining us. Hence no-one needs to make an intro post. For those who have joined and not bothered even making one post, well, seems like things are different now.

petercat
15th August, 2010, 10:34 AM
Hi.. I can't introduce myself?
I know that I don't have any post.....
i'm very sorry for a person that use only forum rules to sell it... but i'm not same person...
sorry for my english...

:(

medes
15th August, 2010, 11:58 AM
Hello,

My account has been created few weeks ago. This is my second log in the site, I have tried to introduce myself in INTRODUCE YOURSELF section but it seems I am not able. I have read all rules and posts I found about FIRST POST and NEW USERS and I am surprised I don't have even chance to change my "baby" status and to show if I shall be useful in the forums and especailly in Garage section.

Please, advise if I need anything else I missed to do.

Thanks in advance

Meat-Head
15th August, 2010, 12:57 PM
Registrations ate now closed, so no new members will be joining us..

BONUS I just keep telling customers that ask how i know so much
cool stuff (because of DK) it is from a 'closed forum'

That means i'm not lyeing - damm dishonsity is the best policy!

Bulld0g
15th August, 2010, 01:05 PM
Registrations ate now closed, so no new members will be joining us. Hence no-one needs to make an intro post. For those who have joined and not bothered even making one post, well, seems like things are different now.

GMB will be walking around the forum like a lost soul looking for somewhere to rest :roflmao:

Meat-Head
15th August, 2010, 01:25 PM
GMB will be walking around the forum like a lost soul looking for somewhere to rest :roflmao:

NO OFFENSE

Hope he can't access the Garage lol

Bulld0g
15th August, 2010, 01:26 PM
:roflmao:.

drakov
15th August, 2010, 01:45 PM
There is no longer a need for members to introduce themselves, that section was for new members when they joined to introduce themselves, several older members have only decided that now they wish to do it, because they believe a high post count will let them see things that they currently can't, as the forum is now closed to new members there is no need to have that section anymore.