PDA

View Full Version : xentry help

polbbc
15th August, 2010, 02:22 PM
I installed 07/2010 and it was successful. When I tried to run xentry, "no access code..." appeared. Do any of u have a solution for this??

PremierD
15th August, 2010, 02:28 PM
Would that be DAS for tractors mate ....?

dfitz21
15th August, 2010, 02:35 PM
It could be for the new Mercedes LM (lawn mower) 350 with bluetec.

nguyennhatquang
15th August, 2010, 04:07 PM
u need an Xentry Installed tool for 05 or 07 version by Patrian...it will be fine.

kwork
16th August, 2010, 06:50 AM
u need an Xentry Installed tool for 05 or 07 version by Patrian...it will be fine.

I trid to install DAS/Xentry 07_2010.
And Run to New Xentry normal tool.exe.

but cannot continue to setup follow massage.
What is this serial number?

Please anyone help me?

cocutanu
16th August, 2010, 07:22 AM
As usual mate :
Patrian Automotive Industries

Good Luck

flexseek
16th August, 2010, 07:22 AM
"Serial number" is

kwork
16th August, 2010, 07:28 AM
As usual mate :

Good Luck

"Serial number" is

Thank you very much mates!

I will try it again!

Best!:rock:

impactops
16th August, 2010, 07:40 AM
As usual mate :

Good Luck

What do you mean as usual, this solution has been around from 2007.Only since information regarding how to get it going has been published has the so called experts who have supposinly been helping people with xentry have started to state the obvious.The front banner in the install process says it all for me "Free Bonus" as compared to the other help he has provided that is not free?

The only credit is the fact that he has automated it & even then you can regard it as almost 4 years to late.
Besides, this is the Agricutural section, PremierD has made a comment about posting non-Africultural things here so if you get banned dont start complaining

cocutanu
16th August, 2010, 07:55 AM
What do you mean as usual, this solution has been around from 2007.Only since information regarding how to get it going has been published has the so called experts who have supposinly been helping people with xentry have started to state the obvious.The front banner in the install process says it all for me "Free Bonus" as compared to the other help he has provided that is not free?

The only credit is the fact that he has automated it & even then you can regard it as almost 4 years to late.
Besides, this is the Agricutural section, PremierD has made a comment about posting non-Africultural things here so if you get banned dont start complaining

I said "as usual" because Patrian usually used this password for his (someonelses released by him) stuff.
About this Agricultural section...first of all I didn't noticed PremierD comment (my mistake...) and second of all I didn't started this thread...it was a simple answer to a simple question.

If I will get banned ? Someone else must judge this...thanks for yor advice anyway. Definately if I will get banned I will not be able to start complaining ! :))
Be well

PremierD
16th August, 2010, 08:01 AM
Judging it as I read mate ,,,,,,,,,mmmmm...

flterence
16th August, 2010, 08:23 AM
i install Xentry normal tool.exe by Patrian is OK ! working fine !

CarmasterAndrew
16th August, 2010, 08:34 AM

Hi! Tell m e pleae , why did you ban me ?

kwork
16th August, 2010, 08:38 AM

I am sooo sorry for Mr cocutanu.

Please dont give "banned" to cocutanu.

I though very simple question.
I didnt think big problem.

Please good judgement Mr PremierD!!!

BestRegards