PDA

View Full Version : Things you have thrown through a window...

C64
15th April, 2008, 02:03 PM
I know we all say that we're gonna ~~~~ things through a window, but have any of us actually done it?

We've got one member claiming that he threw his Dreambox through a window, lol, I wish I'd been passing by when that happened ;)

Then only thing I've ever thrown through a window was a carton of milk, I aimed for my wifes head but the bitch ducked ;)

biffo1
15th April, 2008, 02:09 PM
well yes , the misses through my moniter right through the window , mind u it was open @ the time ,

Jaffa
15th April, 2008, 03:50 PM
My fist...lol, it made a nice gash in one of my fingers and took months to heal, only a few scratches on my knuckles though.

aftermath
15th April, 2008, 07:45 PM
I threw a brush through a window once when i was a youngen, but it wasnt me, you know what i mean, lol

honcho
15th April, 2008, 07:49 PM
sliped on wet flooring and pushed hand threw it was not gd as i slashed ma artory and nearly died lol

was funny as ~~~~ now i look back shouted wife and she nearly fainted
plus all that blood every where about the hoose got a good claim of insurance anah

Crash2744
15th April, 2008, 07:54 PM
Em cant say I have, breaking windows is bad :S

cantona7
15th April, 2008, 08:30 PM
once when rowing with ex got mad and threw warddrobe through window screaming like a wild banshee (she left me after that strangely enough)
:elefant::dancing:

Salami
15th April, 2008, 08:44 PM
I know we all say that we're gonna ~~~~ things through a window, but have any of us actually done it?

We've got one member claiming that he threw his Dreambox through a window, lol, I wish I'd been passing by when that happened ;)

Then only thing I've ever thrown through a window was a carton of milk, I aimed for my wifes head but the bitch ducked ;)

I remember once I have through a cigarette end through my window lol.
Regarding the dreambox I wish if I was there to catch it I am a good goal keeper lol
:roflmao::roflmao:

C64
16th April, 2008, 12:26 PM
once when rowing with ex got mad and threw warddrobe through window screaming like a wild banshee (she left me after that strangely enough)
:elefant::dancing:

A wardrobe!

FFS mate, remind me never to get on the wrong side of you! ;)

I once punched a light switch and got 240volts up my arm for good measure.

nikeshox
16th April, 2008, 08:02 PM
dvd player as it was working i minute then ~~~~ed up

C64
16th April, 2008, 08:14 PM
What about destroying things that you own and love due to rage and frustration? :)

I once kicked my PS2 against a wall coz I couldn't finish a level in a game, it split into a million bits. I managed to salvage the motherboard and PSU though :)