marc7
15th August, 2010, 04:26 PM
has anyone 1 seen the above film yet
caught a gilmpse of a trailor n it looked good

pawliukazz
15th August, 2010, 04:33 PM
has anyone 1 seen the above film yet
caught a gilmpse of a trailor n it looked good
Well trailer looks really good indeed but i haven't seen it yet... A friend of mine seen it but he was dissapointed, so i don't even know now if i want to go to cinema :D

marc7
15th August, 2010, 04:37 PM
Well trailer looks really good indeed but i haven't seen it yet... A friend of mine seen it but he was dissapointed, so i don't even know now if i want to go to cinema :D

u put me in 2 minds now
the trailor looks excellent but that might b just a load of hype then

ipejasinovic
15th August, 2010, 04:37 PM
@pawliukazz
Your friend is disappointed with reason!

marc7
15th August, 2010, 04:45 PM
think i will still go watch it just 2 make my own mind up

janobi
15th August, 2010, 05:49 PM
Watched about an hour of it, and turned it off.

ted3268
15th August, 2010, 06:01 PM
Always find the problem with trailers is that you see all the best parts of the movie, and it looks good. When you see the full thing, doesn't live up to expectations.

pawliukazz
15th August, 2010, 06:47 PM
I Agree with all of you....

Marc7, If i were you, i would wait for a dvd-rip on the internet.... I think it's better to wait, then you'll know that if movie was dissapointing, you didn't spent a cent on it LOL :D

marc7
15th August, 2010, 09:10 PM
I Agree with all of you....

Marc7, If i were you, i would wait for a dvd-rip on the internet.... I think it's better to wait, then you'll know that if movie was dissapointing, you didn't spent a cent on it LOL :D

that sounds like an idea:idea:
i am a tight twat anyway lol

gdelectron
15th August, 2010, 09:22 PM
usually ripoff dvds ruin a good film so dont be so tight and go watch it

marc7
16th August, 2010, 09:58 AM
they is good quality rips nowadays tho
might go n see it

pawliukazz
16th August, 2010, 10:58 AM
usually ripoff dvds ruin a good film so dont be so tight and go watch it
I disagree with you, now movies have blue ray dvd rips whish is quite good indeed ;)

Furax
16th August, 2010, 11:06 AM
Theres plenty of other options out at the moment to consider too. I went and saw the A team and Knight and Day last week. The A team was immense but i am a massive fan of the TV series anyway. Knight and Day was pretty good too. I really want to see inception and The expendables as both look like really good films.

marc7
16th August, 2010, 11:58 AM
Theres plenty of other options out at the moment to consider too. I went and saw the A team and Knight and Day last week. The A team was immense but i am a massive fan of the TV series anyway. Knight and Day was pretty good too. I really want to see inception and The expendables as both look like really good films.

sounds like we have same taste mate
i have heard good reports on a-team n knight n day
off work all week with knackered ankle so its movies n fifa10 all week lol

Furax
16th August, 2010, 12:13 PM
Same taste in films and getting broken too. Im just recovering from a fractured collar bone

EuroFanatic
16th August, 2010, 08:06 PM
I've heard it's really good! I am probably going to watch this week. The action scenes are supossed to be amazing!

P.S. And Jolie is always a plus =P