PDA

View Full Version : MAN CATS 2

dimitar22
16th August, 2010, 06:37 PM
I need dongle for man cats 2 the software is coded with wibu codometer. Can any one share dongle for this software, or point me to a site where i can buy one, or to some one who can make one.

Thank you in advance.

dimitar22
17th August, 2010, 12:30 PM
Any news, about my request.

CbIHTON
17th August, 2010, 08:25 PM
I already have clone mancats2 but dont need any dongle are you sure does exist ?

dimitar22
18th August, 2010, 09:22 AM
I found the software from this site but it is coded with wibu codometer so you have to pay for dongle if you want to use it.

Where did you bought you clone from?
Is it t200 interface or old man cats 2 interface.

Thank you in advance.

dafdiagnos
18th August, 2010, 04:11 PM
i've seen man cats 2 running without dongle, using man cats interface, involving the computer clock being wound back a couple of years. i'll try to find out more for you m8

ishell
18th August, 2010, 05:05 PM
For original sw do not need any dongle .
But for run sw with cardaq need replace some files .
This files protected with dongle .Just some files not all sw .

dimitar22
18th August, 2010, 05:16 PM
For original sw do not need any dongle .
But for run sw with cardaq need replace some files .
This files protected with dongle .Just some files not all sw .

Can you help me to remove the dongle from that files.
I want to buy the cardiag interface with cables for man cats 2, from http://diagnostic55.com/ are they ok any experiance with them.
Please help me i really need this diagnostics tool i have volvo diagnostic tool but i have costumers with man trucks and need help.

Thank you in advance.

ishell
18th August, 2010, 05:43 PM
If you planed get it from diagnostic55.com i hope you will get it with working dongle or some protected but working device .
Sure you can't copy files but it will work on one pc or laptop with connected dongle .
So you do not need any crack all will be included !
Other way if you wish get it unprotected .
Trust me this type of dongle very hard for dumping and cracking .

dimitar22
19th August, 2010, 09:47 AM
If you planed get it from diagnostic55.com i hope you will get it with working dongle or some protected but working device .
Sure you can't copy files but it will work on one pc or laptop with connected dongle .
So you do not need any crack all will be included !
Other way if you wish get it unprotected .
Trust me this type of dongle very hard for dumping and cracking .

Where can i get it unprotected in order to use it with cardiaq , on my asus x51 laptop.

dimitar22
20th August, 2010, 05:11 PM
Come on people help me, tell me where is the best place to buy cardiag plus with cables and software to install it on my asus x51L, in order to diagnose man trucks diagnostic55.com don't work any more.

Thank you in advance.

Icemaan
21st August, 2010, 06:33 AM
Come on people help me, tell me where is the best place to buy cardiag plus with cables and software to install it on my asus x51L, in order to diagnose man trucks diagnostic55.com don't work any more.

Thank you in advance.

Try here :top:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/man-cats2-man-trucks-cradaqplus-software-usb-dongle-files-setup-instruction-125724/

dimitar22
21st August, 2010, 05:48 PM
There is no dongle there.

stealthier
21st August, 2010, 09:39 PM
You can ask these guys in Greece i know they have it ...

DiagnoSpecials (http://www.diagnospecials.gr)

dimitar22
22nd August, 2010, 10:47 AM
Yes they have it i've send e-mail to them but no replay for longer period of time.

sinkhi
13th July, 2011, 04:44 PM
Does anyone help files error codes from program MAN CATS2
in PDF or CHM Can anyone share. I would really need
them. Thank you.

Netpardaz
20th July, 2011, 12:01 PM
I already have clone mancats2 but dont need any dongle are you sure does exist ?

Dear sir
Is it possible to share the software or send me link for download