PDA

View Full Version : I am unable to introduce myself

doerrt
17th August, 2010, 06:57 AM
Hello,

I am unable to introduce myself, because I am unable to create a new thread in the section "Introduce Yourself".

Perhaps could somebody help me?

steppenwolf
17th August, 2010, 07:20 AM
The introduction section is closed cause registration are closed so nobody needs to introduce. You are here from july and you had time to introduce yourself.

Regards.

doerrt
17th August, 2010, 07:24 AM
Right, I am here siny july, but i doesnt had time to introduce about vacation.
I found this forum through google search about the garage section.

alex_nguyen
17th August, 2010, 07:38 AM
i have introduce myself but now is lost, i found all of topic but i haven't found , why is it happen, admin? please give me an explaination

steppenwolf
17th August, 2010, 08:29 AM
i have introduce myself but now is lost, i found all of topic but i haven't found , why is it happen, admin? please give me an explaination

Why is that so important to you?

gmb45
17th August, 2010, 08:35 AM
dont worry about introducing yourself, helping out where ever you can is more important, but DONT make any needless posts m8 ;)

alex_nguyen
17th August, 2010, 08:50 AM
dont worry about introducing yourself, helping out where ever you can is more important, but DONT make any needless posts m8 ;)
ok, thank you and i will remember ^_^ sorry everyone :celticparty:

tuningschool
17th August, 2010, 09:19 AM
never made polemic...but here seem impossible to don't.

Some section closed.
Why?
Not possible to post
why?

Every day gone...tell me that forums are losing their base- principle.

drakov
17th August, 2010, 08:56 PM
Read the Stickies for the answers

mesersmith
17th August, 2010, 11:22 PM
i'm in same situation, because i have this acount from about a year, and i don't know how, i lost all my tabs in opera, then i put my windows again, and i forgot tha adress of this forum...
of course that it was vary easy to find it again, but i entirelly forgot about it...
sorry for that...