PDA

View Full Version : 1J35D

tonyadams5
17th August, 2010, 09:58 AM
Ezs from w220 old one.

I am trying to read using ETL original equipment with software, but I get Wrong Echo From MCU.

I tried with other 1J35D, but only this one does not work.

The micro was once decoded few years ago, but cannot access the cpu.

I put the cpu back to ezs, works without any probs.

Anyone face this problem?

choro
17th August, 2010, 10:18 AM
Chek the voltage, see if the the rs232(lpt) cable is not too long, after soldering mcu on the programer pcb - clear very well the surface and go on. Or try like other az60 mcu like - 2j74y,4j74y,3k85k or last chance like as60a - 1l87j somethime work for me. do not worry with etl you can not broke the mcu - onboard programing !!!!

tonyadams5
18th August, 2010, 02:42 AM
Tks for the info.

My unit is the serial port one. I tried reading with other mcu and still get same errors.

I thought my unit is gone but i tried to read using another 1J35D and it reads without any probs.

Ill maybe send this cpu to ETL and let them modify or try it out.

Tks for the info

dikseln
8th November, 2010, 09:18 AM
Hi Tonyadams5,

have you resolve this problem ? any tips for read the 1J35D ?

Thanks

deffc0n
8th November, 2010, 09:22 AM
I read UPA and ETL MC68HC08AZ60 (1J35D).
For UPA you must SB :)

florinyes
17th May, 2011, 09:52 PM
Tks for the info.

My unit is the serial port one. I tried reading with other mcu and still get same errors.

I thought my unit is gone but i tried to read using another 1J35D and it reads without any probs.

Ill maybe send this cpu to ETL and let them modify or try it out.

Tks for the info

Hi mate

sorted this one? Having hard time reading 1j35d with original ETL.. Let it try linking to mcu for about 90min to no avail..

Cheers

peko
10th June, 2011, 04:45 PM
which is better ? upa or etl

florinyes
10th June, 2011, 05:02 PM
which is better ? upa or etl

Two different tools for different tasks...

tachonow
10th June, 2011, 05:36 PM
If most of you still think that only to have some tool is enough you are wrong mates...
Try to read more about this job...just aquire some knowledge ...then things will be clear...

sss123456
15th August, 2012, 04:40 PM
i met the same case, your 1J35D is dying, heat it up and u able to read it through ETL.

honingkoning
17th August, 2012, 12:12 AM
i met the same case, your 1J35D is dying, heat it up and u able to read it through ETL.

Just keep on trying sometimes i need more than one hour to crack this mcu ones u have read it you can read it 100 times with no problem.

sometimes it work for me to remove external pwr from programmer and put it back again.
or disconnect programmer, close program on desktop,open program again with programmer disconnected, connect programmer and then press read.
This did the trick for me a couple of times i dont know why,but it starts searching fot the programmer and then it find the prog and starts reading.

Regards Adam.