PDA

View Full Version : "contributing" not on this site

fargirach
17th August, 2010, 11:49 AM
The decision to close THE GARAGE is the adminstrators decision. Those who say people are TAKING and not GIVING can reflect on one other type of contribution, one they cannot see. I have a machine that cost me over ?2000 which i use to progarm keys. A gentleman came to me to program a peugeot key. He got a key from the scrap yard, cost him maybe ?2 i programmed it for ?20 and then i asked him if he had gone to the dealers to see how much they would charge he told me they said ?90 for the key so i believe i am contributing unfortunately not on paper.

rrob311
17th August, 2010, 09:09 PM
Ya I hear you. I just bought a new gsys scanner and a mtech and a blue streak diagnostic monitor. All I do is spend money on hardware and I am in the process of building a laptop that can give me coverage on what I am missing. Especially for all the the dealers that closed in the US it is nice to be able to serve customers who would otherwise be forced to go to the dealer.

drakov
17th August, 2010, 09:20 PM
Those who say people are TAKING and not GIVING can reflect

Just take a look back at some of your posts, 75% are wanting things, 23% are asking why you don't have access, 2% is telling a user you won't thank him after he "tried helping you" and then we have your introduction post, where you said you have learnt a lot about your chosen profession................ yet you where unable to offer anyone any help whatsoever?

fargirach
18th August, 2010, 05:14 AM
The reason why i didnt thank him is because he was just taking the piss have a look at the comment and i do not disagree with anything else you have said