PDA

View Full Version : Hack wifi?

phamhuy
17th August, 2010, 01:47 PM
i want to hack wifi? please tell me how to hack? i use win 7

DNG2010
17th August, 2010, 04:06 PM
Secret is "Aircrack-ng". Google it and you will get all your answers!

wahooo
17th August, 2010, 04:09 PM
Ur best hope is Backtrack which is a Linux OS and if you don't understand that platform is gona be HARD

http://www.backtrack-linux.org/

dasteph
17th August, 2010, 04:20 PM
i want to hack wifi? please tell me how to hack? i use win 7

i think you will find posts/disscusion on hacking are frowned upon on dk.

DNG2010
17th August, 2010, 05:02 PM
Ur best hope is Backtrack which is a Linux OS and if you don't understand that platform is gona be HARD

BackTrack Linux - Penetration Testing Distribution (http://www.backtrack-linux.org/)

Well there is Aircrack-ng for windows, so it does not have to be only with backtrack. But i do prefer backtrack but a lot of people don't know Linux.

N3lson
17th August, 2010, 05:48 PM
Yes, aircrack etc can be run in windows, but the list of FULLY compatible wireless adapters is pretty short, and some need you to go find custom drivers to enable monitor mode....

Backtrack comes with all the monitormode-capable drivers built in, supports a lot more cards than Windows can, and has nice tools like Gerix to automate the whole aircrack/mon/dump suite for beginners.

jif
17th August, 2010, 05:50 PM
this might help

kreller
17th August, 2010, 05:51 PM
I only have a guide in danish.

megabob
17th August, 2010, 09:59 PM
You can hack only WEP protected router

There is no fast solution for WPA and WPA2

For WEP hack aircrack is the soltution

ricopicouk
17th August, 2010, 10:12 PM
However, you cannot just find a WEP access point and gain access to it. The WEP hack relies on someone logging onto the access point whilst you are monitoring it.
Your computer then captures the data required to pair with the access point and decodes it, to find the key. This can take a lot of time, or little time depending on if anyone logs onto the network.

megabob
17th August, 2010, 11:22 PM
However, you cannot just find a WEP access point and gain access to it. The WEP hack relies on someone logging onto the access point whilst you are monitoring it.
Your computer then captures the data required to pair with the access point and decodes it, to find the key. This can take a lot of time, or little time depending on if anyone logs onto the network.

Yes is easier if there is someone allready connected to the acces point, but if I remember well you can generate connect paket and this help a lot for findfing a WEP key

The last time a did the job, it take about 5 min with someone connected, and less than a hour with nobody on the access point.

I dont know if there is a lots of access point still using WEP in UK, but here in France, it is very hard to find now

digitalbac
18th August, 2010, 08:15 AM
Yes is easier if there is someone allready connected to the acces point, but if I remember well you can generate connect paket and this help a lot for findfing a WEP key

The last time a did the job, it take about 5 min with someone connected, and less than a hour with nobody on the access point.

I dont know if there is a lots of access point still using WEP in UK, but here in France, it is very hard to find now

It's true, and also when the access point authenticated the client with mac address !