PDA

View Full Version : DM500 and Viaccess

abynk
1st December, 2008, 01:49 PM
Hi,
I got dm500s. using to watch subscribed asian channel which is encrypted using viaccess, only sound is encryped. I am using ccam2.0.9 ,it shared with one of my friend as well.I have started this setup 2 weeks ago.But today it stopped working ccam is not decryping it.Someone told me every month 1st I have to switch to some other cam to for key update or something ,he don't have a clear Idea. it is a valid subscription card shared between two receivers.
Any Help appreciated

alunfennell
1st December, 2008, 02:02 PM
What valid subscription card do you have ? as some providers such as Sky Digital require the card to be incerted back into the receiver it was intended for this is for service updates and any code changes If you are using a simular provider that this is required. This indeed could be the issue..

abynk
1st December, 2008, 02:09 PM
What valid subscription card do you have ? as some providers such as Sky Digital require the card to be incerted back into the receiver it was intended for this is for service updates and any code changes If you are using a simular provider that this is required. This indeed could be the issue..

It is an asian channel called asianet , encryption is viaccess only soun is encryped

thanks

alunfennell
1st December, 2008, 02:32 PM
If only the sound is encrypted, try a rescan of the satellite to update the audio pids, check on lyngsat.com if any technical changes have been made before you go changing settings on your dreambox, if you have picture its probaly only a small problem, usualy its the other way around (no picture) sometimes you get the audio.

abynk
1st December, 2008, 03:01 PM
Hi alunfennell,
These channels are encrypted only sound.the problem is not audio pid etc. It is ccam is not clearing the encryption.Been told to download gbox but i am using gemini image there is no g box in gemini server, also it took about 3 months for me to configure ccam sharing, i dont know how to share on gbox.
thanks

toysoft
2nd December, 2008, 06:03 PM
Check the CCcam "entitlements" on the CCcam WEB page, it will show you if it was updated (got the month subscription).

I beleive this is the problem

TS

abynk
2nd December, 2008, 06:22 PM
Check the CCcam "entitlements" on the CCcam WEB page, it will show you if it was updated (got the month subscription).

I beleive this is the problem

TS

yes on cccam web page card is still showing as 30/11/08 validity , it is not updated. I know this can be solved buy inserting card into any receivers (technomate/humaxetc) with viaccess cam. What I am looking is a solution for dreambox.

thanks

abynk
6th December, 2008, 10:03 PM
Got solution from another forum, CCcam is not capable of updating the subscription data so i have to switch to gbox/newCS cam for about 2min to update the data and switch back to cccam

argobot2
6th January, 2009, 11:33 PM
I need to check the valid subscription card in an Aljazera Sport Card . I don't know how to do that. Can you help me to find the way to check the CCcam "entitlements" on the CCcam WEB page? What do I have to do to watch the validity?

I forgot to say I have got a DB500+.

Thanks a lot.

hackenz
7th January, 2009, 09:37 PM
In your browser address bar

dreambox ip:16001

Entitlements?