PDA

View Full Version : Carman scan AT

bonecrusher
17th August, 2010, 09:06 PM
Hello
I just want to know if anybody has bought the new carman scan AT.Is it any good?

rodrigonicolas
26th September, 2010, 01:36 AM
Greetings, I have the AT carmanscan and I've tested in Asian vehicles, Nissan Note, Cube, Tidd, Suzuki, Swift, Air, Solio, Toyota vizt, ractiz, mazda, bongo, Demi and works very well and is very fast.Escuchar
Leer fon?ticamente

TanSH
26th September, 2010, 07:04 AM
Is Carman AT stable. But as know i the european software not good enough. It is good for Asian car only.

cqae
27th September, 2010, 03:44 AM
you will find it has its own strengths and weakneses. It will be great on jap & korean cars.
it will do euro but not its strong point, but getting better.
I have a few scanners & will be the first to say, there is no 1 best scanner

vanos batam
27th September, 2010, 11:46 AM
Hello
I just want to know if anybody has bought the new carman scan AT.Is it any good?

hi..
carman scan better of launch x431.
sure

bonecrusher
27th September, 2010, 08:31 PM
thanks for bringing this thread back up.Does anybody have a g-scan.Apparently it is very good but I cannot even find the website for it.

Be Cool

zimbali7840
28th September, 2010, 09:25 AM
thanks for bringing this thread back up.Does anybody have a g-scan.Apparently it is very good but I cannot even find the website for it.

Be Cool

Hey,

I have G-Scan and had CarMan VG+ prior to that on top of a dozen more diagnostic tools I have :bandit:

For quality of support, hands down... they're the best, none of the manufacturers to my experience came close to their customer support.

To be honest, from reliability point of view, carman also has always been stable for me and I never had hang or crash issues, but their customer support and lack of communication is a huge drawback.

For coverage: GScan has been faster and much easier to use than Carman products, deeper coverage on Korean and Japanese and Malaysian cars, especially when it comes to security coding and key programming. It was the best selling tool in Japan in 2009 and 2010 (as I have been told). For example Carman does not support security functions on Hyundai/Kia 2010 onwards where GScan has it all.

If there's no exclusive dealer in your area, I can arrange for you to get it with a very good price directly from the manufacturer, so you cut the middle man. Even if there's one, I still may be able to get you some discount from the distributor ;)

If interested, you can PM me.

impactops
28th September, 2010, 09:42 AM
If there's no exclusive dealer in your area, I can arrange for you to get it with a very good price directly from the manufacturer, so you cut the middle man. Even if there's one, I still may be able to get you some discount from the distributor

Says the sales rep who works on a commision?

zimbali7840
28th September, 2010, 09:55 AM
Says the sales rep who works on a commision?

I'm sorry, I didn't get the point. If you mean I'm a sales rep, no... I'm not.

If you know the supply chain of diagnostic tools, especially OEM ones, you know that there is no direct sales to general public (no B2C), and therefore, there's no sales rep position in such companies ever.

Due to my job, I know so many guys and have so many connections in this industry, that's all. I can also get you Carman scanner with much lower than market value, I can't be a sales rep for two competing companies, right? ;)

impactops
28th September, 2010, 10:11 AM
If you know the supply chain of diagnostic tools, especially OEM ones, you know that there is no direct sales to general public (no B2C), and therefore, there's no sales rep position in such companies ever

That's why you just send them a PM direct on there website & cut the middle man out.

Besides the discussion was about Carmanscan_AT not to promote another product.

zimbali7840
28th September, 2010, 10:21 AM
That's why you just send them a PM direct on there website & cut the middle man out.

Besides the discussion was about Carmanscan_AT not to promote another product.

Read Post #6, I answered a question.

and if you don't like what I can offer, ignore it, there's no force buddy... but please stop accusing me with your speculations.

impactops
28th September, 2010, 10:27 AM
and if you don't like what I can offer, ignore it, there's no force buddy... but please stop accusing me with your speculations

i'm exposing the offer for what it is an offer, not advice
Correct, the same applies here aswell you can ignore it

rodrigonicolas
29th September, 2010, 01:37 AM
Greetings friends, when I saw the page that said that nextek AT Carman was only for Asian and European vehicles, had no doubt served to American vehicles, but the carman AT, well loaded the software for American cars and it works fine I did the test in a 2006 Chrysler liberty and worked well, also has tested in a BMW 528i 1997. and it works great.

milanovic
10th October, 2010, 03:20 PM
The Next Technology for Customers - [NEXTECH] (http://www.nex-tek.com/)
here your link..

zimbali7840
11th October, 2010, 07:59 AM
The Next Technology for Customers - [NEXTECH] (http://www.nex-tek.com/)
here your link..

Does any one have the price for Carman AT? Is there anyone here who has actually bought this tool, I was just curious...

bonecrusher
11th October, 2010, 07:50 PM
I was intrerested in purchasing AT.distributor came to do a demo for me.I got to say I was impressed.It is very similar to the G-scan.Same button layout as well as the F keys

DUNDEE 357
16th July, 2014, 12:23 PM
i am the ...........................................

PremierD
16th July, 2014, 12:27 PM
The OP could be Dead by now mate .. the post is 4 years old .. lol

Oh! and this is not a business Directory ....:)

bonecrusher
5th August, 2014, 08:41 PM
I am alive. LOL