PDA

View Full Version : xfire gaming simplified

EquipTech
18th August, 2010, 01:42 AM
Sup Peeps!

I was having some serious ping issues when playing multiplayer pc games... a friend of mine recommended trying Xfire since using.. im not having to many issues with high ping servers it offer me a range of servers to play on with low ping most of these servers do not show up in the games default server search

Thought I would share this link really top gaming tool! :rock:

Xfire - Gaming Simplified (http://www.xfire.com/)

XfireTM is a free tool that automatically keeps track of when and where gamers are playing PC games online and lets their friends join them easily. It works regardless of game type, server browser, or gaming service that a player is using. Xfire eliminates the hassles of running multiple programs like IRC, instant messengers, or in-game friends lists to keep track of when and where a gamer's friends are playing. It supports the best and the latest online PC games including server and non-server-based First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, and Role Playing Games. Xfire HQ is located in Menlo Park, California.

Xfire combines instant messaging, a server browser, peer-to-peer file downloads, in-game messaging, screenshot and video capture and one of the most active gaming communities in the world into a small, simple package. Best of all, it's free!

In April of 2006, Xfire was acquired by Viacom. On August 2, 2010 Xfire was Acquired by MPQ Acquisition Group, a leading provider of innovative competitive skill gaming technology. MPQ has subsequently taken on the Xfire brand and is focused on pushing the boundaries of gaming technology through new business models, enhanced features and a superior user experience for our clients.

Xfire, Inc. is the fastest growing online gaming platform and community in the world helping gamers to easily connect, chat and play with their friends online. Xfire is a free service that allows gamers to easily browse for game servers, chat with friends through IM and voice chat, record game videos, as well as download the latest updates and additions to their favorite games.

With more than ten million members in over 100 countries, Xfire is an international community connecting gamers around the globe. Xfire is based in Menlo Park, CA.