PDA

View Full Version : Freightliner C2 Schoolbusesmostly 06 and newer

Schoolbus Tech
18th August, 2010, 10:51 AM
Wanted to ask if any one works on Freightliner C2 schoolbuses or just freightliner school buses I have lots of new wiring diagrams and wheel chair lift manuals . PM me if interested . This is kind of specialty stuff . Have also the latest diagnostic codes and what they mean, like 50 pages of codes. I do have a DDEC VI reference guide I have to scan to PDFs . The rest is on PDFs . Just wanted to pass along some of this stuff .

superc0
19th August, 2010, 07:31 AM
you can share with us?

Schoolbus Tech
19th August, 2010, 10:56 AM
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/413841549/Freightliner_Schoolbus_wiring_diagrams.exe)

Enjoy

I will try to scan that DDEC VI reference guide to PDF this weekend .
I will also try to get those Wheel Chair lift repair manuals off the DVDs I have Braun and Ricon the latest They have most of the models used .

atetruckrepair
26th August, 2010, 12:46 PM
thank's schoolbustech i do a lot of school buses and freightliner info is a pain to get

Schoolbus Tech
3rd September, 2010, 10:58 AM
Sorry this took so long here is one of the Wheelchair lift CDs
This is Braun Wheelchair lifts they are still using this same everything . If anyone whats this this is hard to get its like they are guarding Ft Knox Will post the link to Ricon lift manuals maybe tonight

http://rapidshare.com/files/416798823/Braun_Wheelchair_lifts_Apr_24_2008.exe (http://rapidshare.com/files/416798823/Braun_Wheelchair_lifts_Apr_24_2008.exe)

atetruckrepair
16th September, 2010, 05:03 PM
hey schoolbustech i could use those ricon manuals i'm prety hooked up on braun thank's

Schoolbus Tech
21st September, 2010, 11:10 AM
I can get you the link to access the manuals then you pick wat you need .
http://www.riconcorp.com/support_techdocs_access.asp

charly-train
24th October, 2010, 05:51 AM
Thanks a lot, Schoolbus Tech.

rcaid99
3rd November, 2010, 02:34 AM
all i can say is thank you!

atetruckrepair
3rd November, 2010, 11:45 AM
if you noobs appreciate and want to thank schoolbustech hit the damm thank's button in his post :motz:

pbateman
5th July, 2011, 07:51 PM
Hello Dk friends !!!! I'm looking for a wiring diagram in PDF for if its out there for a 1990 and up for freightliners. Any help in this area would be helpful. I've got a 95 that just quit running and its electrical. Thanks in advance.:top:

Schoolbus Tech
6th July, 2011, 02:05 AM
Hello Dk friends !!!! I'm looking for a wiring diagram in PDF for if its out there for a 1990 and up for freightliners. Any help in this area would be helpful. I've got a 95 that just quit running and its electrical. Thanks in advance.:top:

Ok what engine and Model of Freightliner is it ?

pbateman
6th July, 2011, 07:29 PM
Schoolbus tech its a 95 Freightliner FLD 112 Vin# 602503 has a cummins L-10 in it and ESN 34701541. Any help would be appericated have had this thing for about a week now and have had no luck with it.Just died and wont start. So need to see if its a relay or what ever. Thank for any help in advance:beer:

Schoolbus Tech
9th July, 2011, 03:24 PM
Hey buddy I am still looking most of my stuff is newer .
I got a copy of the Motors manual program I will look . Maybe I will see if I can get the MOD heavy trucks working again .That would mostlikly have it .

pbateman
10th July, 2011, 10:34 PM
Hey Schoolbus Tech !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!! I would appreciate that greatly. Got the tractor running one good thing about a cummins engine is if you have no power at the fuel solenoid you know you either have a fuse issue or possibly a bad ECM but fortunately it was a bad relay and got the truck running. But still could use the diagram the owner of the truck cut a bunch of wiring and it still has a bunch of issues. Thanks again in advance!!!!!!!!

pbateman
26th July, 2011, 05:33 PM
Hey All DK Friends been a bit been out of town at other shops. Just wanted to say hey and a shout out to Schoolbus Tech as I stated in one of my last post on that 95 freightliner got it running and also got all the wiring issues resloved had a crap load of bad relays. Farmer was leaving windows open during the rainy days and it got in the fuse box and corroded all the relays.So thanks agin for the input!:lollypop: