PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Acura MDX dash dump 93C76

Air
18th August, 2010, 02:28 PM
Hi!
Please, maybe somebody has whole dump of 93C76 for an 2007 Acura MDX dash. Just forgot to save it :banghead: and after I went to answer to phone and come back I somehow pull out power supply of my programmer and lost my dump in a buffer. I know this type of IC (S93C76) when you read the dump you must to save this dump because if you try to read second time you go to lost whole dump. In my practice it was a lot of time. Please if somebody has an 2007 Acura MDX (USA market) whole dash dump please upload here.
Thank you very much for your time. Best regards.

Air
19th August, 2010, 07:23 PM
Hi!
I got a dump file frrom a guy here (thank you to (Ramzai) and my Acura has no problem exept one-ADS System indicator on the instrument panel comes on. But my Acura doesn't has the ASD system (Active Damper System). So I need proper dump from a car that doesn't has ASD. It is easy to recognize that system-a car which one has the ASD system has a comfort/sport switch button behind a A/T shift lever. Please if you have a access to that car on a junk yard please read out the dump file from I/P cluster. Thank you so much for your time. Best regards

Ramzai
19th August, 2010, 07:38 PM
Write dashboard number. So it will turn out to find faster.

Air
19th August, 2010, 07:46 PM
Thank you! I hope you help to me.

Air
19th August, 2010, 07:50 PM
in jpg format too