PDA

View Full Version : "DREAMBOX CABLE/SAT" The complete idiots guide!!!

mad irish-man
1st December, 2008, 02:42 PM
Hello all

Browsing the net last night and i found this site, as the title above says, it is a complete idiots guide for all newbies including myself. It is jam packed full of stuff to get your dreambox up and running and configured.

I hope many people find this helpfull tutorial very usefull and should be part of your dreambox kit.

My first major posting and contribution to this site and hope it sincerely helps all involved.

Cheers all:goodpost:

The Ultimate Idiot Guide! For Idiots by Idiots!Answers,Questions,Tips + Tricks: RTFM! - Satellite TV support forum & Digital TV support forum. (http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/dreambox-guides-stickies-faqs/50270-ultimate-idiot-guide-idiots-idiots-answers-questions-tips-tricks-rtfm.html)

dctyper
1st December, 2008, 02:50 PM
good lad mate, hope this slows down the new thread count eh!

you watching us go top of the league tonight?

mad irish-man
1st December, 2008, 05:59 PM
Hello Fella

You Bet ye. It is where we belong. Must admitt we have a good chance to take it this year, how many more cheeries does liverpool want. COM-ON!!!

Reading through the forums i see people stuck on sometimes simple questions hence this!! I hope this helps alot of people. After all It is a challenge to learn to know your dreambox.

Cheers