PDA

View Full Version : Dbox2 AU issue....

toto67
15th April, 2008, 04:14 PM
Anyone having problems with their dbox2 AU? I got a call from the father-in-law saying it had went off and told him to reboot and it came back on,then got him to check the eksy folder and it seems as if the rom7 AU and for reason a reboot was needed.But the strange thing is my dreambox,when I go into the keys its only the rom 10+11 thats there and theres no update since the 10th WTF is that all about..anyone care to shed a little light..BTW both of them have had all the new roms installed ...

Devilfish
15th April, 2008, 04:23 PM
Maybe the box just uses whatever rom it auto updates first. Since you have all 3 new roms in, it might be pot luck what rom updates first.

I read the irish folks needed to reboot when the keys rolled there.

toto67
15th April, 2008, 04:49 PM
The thing is m8,its not the only 1 as my cousin just phoned there to say theirs done the same thing and also one of their neighbours..~~~~,what am I doing I should be bloody sleeping Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
G,did you read the thread over at DW m8? ATW van outside someones house and there getting the para head on..And when I got up earlier the missus said,BTW there was a TW van outside our house for ages there,then it drove off!Av locked aw the doors and shut the blinds,they will never find me m8 ;-)

Devilfish
15th April, 2008, 04:53 PM
That's cause you're the dodgiest ~~~~er there is m8! ;)

If it works, kool, if you need to reboot every time there's a keyroll, I don't see the problem with that!

~~~~....I hear a helicopter! Shit it's landed outside my house on the grass!!!!!!!

Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhh............it's Aneka Rice!!!! :eek:

alec
15th April, 2008, 05:46 PM
Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhh............it's Aneka Rice!!!!

And what did you say to her, I'm just coming!

toto67
16th April, 2008, 01:26 PM
That's cause you're the dodgiest ~~~~er there is m8! ;)

If it works, kool, if you need to reboot every time there's a keyroll, I don't see the problem with that!

~~~~....I hear a helicopter! Shit it's landed outside my house on the grass!!!!!!!

Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhh............it's Aneka Rice!!!! :eek:
Richard Branson would say otherwise G :)I am sure he has his hench men lying in wait somewhere near EKB....But its happened even without a keyroll,thats the strange thing m8,seems as if rom7 is AU but with a different key and a reboot sorts it out..Nevermind ,just wanted to see if anyone was getting the same incase there was soemthing daft id missed...Here G,imagne Ronnies invited the boys round goes to sit down,songs starting then the keysroll and its doesnt AU id be pissing me meself laughing..Cmon Richard get them ~~~~ing keys a moving lol