PDA

View Full Version : LAUNCH X431 UPDATES HELP CRACK THEM

evancon
19th August, 2010, 08:19 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SOFTWARE YOU NEED TO DISASSEMBLE THE LAUNCH FILES CRACK THEM AND RE-COMPILE THEM, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE SOURCE FILES AND GIVE IT A GO.

CAN ANYONE HELP ?

decno1
20th August, 2010, 11:04 AM
It is not that easy
You can disassemble the X431 files based on IDA Pro, or any disassembler supports ELF files
BUT, you cannot debug, because the OS for these files (programs) needs Linux Embedded, which is so far I could not find any debugger that works on it.
Anyway, even if you could be very good in assembly language, and you could know where you will change the source to make it works ( without debugging, means you have just to know where you must change just by reading millions of lines), you will face a problem that any change in the program , it will not work, they make something like MD5 or what ever (like CRC) to make sure the running file has not changed.

arvind
4th February, 2011, 01:59 PM
dear m8

does anyone have crack for new GX3 ..plz ...needed after sept 2010 update:manuscarf:

Subaru
6th February, 2011, 06:52 PM
Hi my question is.

Can anyone cracking the software in German, for my X431 tool, pay for it via Paypal.

Have the current software in German, just not for my serial number, maybe this helps
Thanks for your reply
Hope not to break the rules

mattydr67
18th February, 2012, 07:25 PM
Hi my question is.

Can anyone cracking the software in German, for my X431 tool, pay for it via Paypal.

Have the current software in German, just not for my serial number, maybe this helps
Thanks for your reply
Hope not to break the rules

Hi
You do not need to crak the softwear
Just to change the S/N (of course not so easy )
The softwear will be the original one for your laguage and your S/N
Good luck

devil09
19th February, 2012, 09:51 PM
Hi
You do not need to crak the softwear
Just to change the S/N (of course not so easy )
The softwear will be the original one for your laguage and your S/N
Good luck
yes m8 you are right just change s/n in the smartbox & need current serial number which have update online then easily you can update online
but changing serial number in smartbox pcb chip is not possible after 2009
also i want to tell every dk members inside the smartbox there is chip having serial number is OTP [one time programme] youcan not re write on that chip you need new blank chip for progamming & changing serial number of chip
rgrds,
devil09

devil09
19th February, 2012, 09:54 PM
dear m8

does anyone have crack for new GX3 ..plz ...needed after sept 2010 update:manuscarf:
go on russian website www.just431.com & pay them per software as per your need in your language

mattydr67
19th February, 2012, 11:50 PM
yes m8 you are right just change s/n in the smartbox & need current serial number which have update online then easily you can update online
also i want to tell every dk members inside the smartbox there is chip having serial number is OTP [one time programme] youcan not re write on that chip you need new blank chip for progamming & changing serial number of chip
rgrds,
devil09

I was not talking about changing S/N in the smartbox.
I know that you need a blanck chip and flash it with the S/N you need
You can do it this buy changing chip
You can do this by softwear ( not screwing the smartbox - as I heard recently )
Or the most aviable and easy way it is to change the S/N in the softwear.
Procedures it is very "easy"
You have to download the original softwears no metter what S/N in has and then you have to change the that S/N with your S/N
In this case you do not change any chip inside the smartbox.
This is what I mean.
In that website they use the method I just told you now.
I never tried from them becasue I don't need it.
Good luck

devil09
3rd January, 2013, 08:03 PM
I was not talking about changing S/N in the smartbox.
I know that you need a blanck chip and flash it with the S/N you need
You can do it this buy changing chip
You can do this by softwear ( not screwing the smartbox - as I heard recently )
Or the most aviable and easy way it is to change the S/N in the softwear.
Procedures it is very "easy"
You have to download the original softwears no metter what S/N in has and then you have to change the that S/N with your S/N
In this case you do not change any chip inside the smartbox.
This is what I mean.
In that website they use the method I just told you now.
I never tried from them becasue I don't need it.
Good luck
Dear m8, if you change software serial number whatever you want S/N it is so easy anyone can do .
do you think it is possible ? launch company never think about it before they made it?
it is not possible it is just thinking
best way to change serial number
now a days changing serial number is also not working in gx3 you need to send back to your supplier for update [chinese can do ]
thanks for sharing ideas

mattydr67
4th January, 2013, 08:51 AM
Mate in the Lauch GX3, Master, Old Tool, Infinity, Top, Heavy Duty Solo, GDS and Diagun you can change the S/N
You can do it in smartbox or you can do it in softwear.
It is your choice
If you want to change the serial number in smartbox you can do it whithout screwing the machine
Well here you can make the machine to work with any S/N you want, also by softwear no screwing the machine too
If you want to change the serial in the softwear you don't need to change the serial in your machine and you can do this even your serial it is blacklisted.
But as I sadi just few guys in the world can do this, it is not so easy then you cannot do it, not because you cannot but because you don't know how
I don't know if it is possible in new Diagun III, Master IV or PAD
Good luck

snelle rabbit
17th March, 2013, 04:55 PM
rgrds,
devil09

this one time program chip is this the winbond w77l058?
and if so, is there a chip that can be programmed more then one time?

and where to buy ?

greetings ton:viking:

AvechuchoAxel
27th April, 2014, 08:36 PM
I'm a little confuse now... :fatigue::fatigue::fatigue::fatigue: Some of you guys, that are way more experimented and experienced on X431, said that IT IS POSSIBLE to upload new software on GDS units.. some others said NO. I have a question to all of you on the YES side.... HOW, PROCEDURES, SOFTWARE????

Thanks!!

NZBrakelathes
5th May, 2014, 01:27 AM
I'm a little confuse now... :fatigue::fatigue::fatigue::fatigue: Some of you guys, that are way more experimented and experienced on X431, said that IT IS POSSIBLE to upload new software on GDS units.. some others said NO. I have a question to all of you on the YES side.... HOW, PROCEDURES, SOFTWARE????

Thanks!!

GDS Diagun 2 Master and GX3 can all be made so no matter what serial number software you have, the updates work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk