PDA

View Full Version : bad season

kidd_100
1st December, 2008, 04:47 PM
i have to say guys celtic are not getting it together this year, maybe next year eh

opsmonkey
2nd December, 2008, 02:47 PM
yep maybe next year someone from your league maybe good enough to make it past the initial stages of a european competition

quinnyboy
2nd December, 2008, 02:53 PM
I may be wrong, but seem to think Celtic are still in Europe at the moment with a game against Villareal coming up next week!!!. Liverpool will win nothing this year because they are not a team, they are Gerrard and Torres and 9 others

opsmonkey
2nd December, 2008, 03:05 PM
I may be wrong, but seem to think Celtic are still in Europe at the moment with a game against Villareal coming up next week!!!

Bottom of the group out of the Champions League..
so i'll say again..:

maybe next year someone from your league maybe good enough to make it past the initial stages of a european competition

doesnt actually say out of europe does it... no

West Brom could win the SPL its full of no marks.. i doubt Celtic or Rangers would even qualify for a UEFA Cup spot in a competitive league

quinnyboy
2nd December, 2008, 03:09 PM
Dont remember getting beaten by either L/pool or Blackburn on our way to Seville in 2003.

opsmonkey
2nd December, 2008, 03:16 PM
dont remeber coming accross a cropper to any scottish teams on the way to 5 European Cups or 3 Uefa Cups..

If its history your after bring it on..

We arent the most sucsessful British club side for no reason..

You lost in Seville... a ha ha ha your greatest triumph in the moden era is a defeate

quinnyboy
2nd December, 2008, 03:38 PM
Quote as much history as you like. Last time we played competitively we kicked your butt. Hope you were there when big Hartson rattled it in from 25 yards.:scarf2:

opsmonkey
2nd December, 2008, 06:39 PM
yeah i was.. you went down in history that night.. actually managing to beat a liverpool side.. still not as good as when Steve McManaman waltzed 70 yards through several tackles to score a stunning equaliser in your own backyard and take us through in 97/98.