PDA

View Full Version : a750 , keeps loosing channels ??

kingy999
22nd August, 2010, 06:35 PM
hi

has the server gone down , atleast once a day i have to do a search ?? is this normal ?? but if i turn it off then on again sometimes it comes back on again .. but i have done a search and reset the box but still nothing ??

any help would be good ..

many thanks

jumpinjo
22nd August, 2010, 06:54 PM
the server aint down bud and you shouldn't have to search all the time

once up and running there should be no need to do anything but watch it

cactikid
22nd August, 2010, 08:46 PM
if you keep losing channels,do you just have a bb package which has a lower signal level,if you have a min tv package your signal will be higher,also splitters can cause problems.

justy22
23rd August, 2010, 01:54 PM
hi

has the server gone down , atleast once a day i have to do a search ?? is this normal ?? but if i turn it off then on again sometimes it comes back on again .. but i have done a search and reset the box but still nothing ??

any help would be good ..

many thanks

Thats cos the server is Overloaded and its just going to get worse as more boxes are sold, once they have sold enough boxes and made enough money they will abondon the server for good

mept1
23rd August, 2010, 03:10 PM
Thats cos the server is Overloaded and its just going to get worse as more boxes are sold, once they have sold enough boxes and made enough money they will abondon the server for good

cos 1 person is having problems with there box,...you automatical think it,s the server,.....not a set up problem on the users side?

I understand your not a fan of the kryptview and thats you right,
but lets get all the facts before we start pointing the finger.

justy22
23rd August, 2010, 05:41 PM
cos 1 person is having problems with there box,...you automatical think it,s the server,.....not a set up problem on the users side?

I understand your not a fan of the kryptview and thats you right,
but lets get all the facts before we start pointing the finger.

I have supplied a few of these for people and all having problems glitching and server downtime nothing but hassle

cactikid
23rd August, 2010, 09:50 PM
server down time sounds like starviews.

DW190
23rd August, 2010, 11:16 PM
I have supplied a few of these for people and all having problems glitching and server downtime nothing but hassle

You must have terrible smelling breath keep talking through your arse.

The server has never glitched yet.

If you have supplied them I hope your going to give them a full refund.

alex123
24th August, 2010, 10:03 PM
so you wont be wanting the boxes you ordered from me then
and if you are dont bother ur not getting them after this neg pish

alex123
24th August, 2010, 10:06 PM
tell the rest of the story justy you also supply them with dodgy modems thats the problem not the arnets you told me yourself the modems are going off all the time

watto999
25th August, 2010, 04:13 PM
tut tut. justy22 sounds like a naughty boy.