PDA

View Full Version : david kelly suicide?

vjck
23rd August, 2010, 10:42 AM
i see they have yet again found nothing suspicious in the iraq arms inspector's death and yet the police and paramedics on the scene all said there was nowhere near enough blood spread around him for him to die of blood loss.
Also why are the original inquest documents being kept secret for 75 years ?.
I bet blair and brown could tell us what happened

Cronus
23rd August, 2010, 10:57 PM
Seems there is pretty strong circumstantial evidence that he was murdered.

The documents being kept secret smacks of desperation. Not only are the establishment murderers but legally they can hide evidence as well.

masur123
24th August, 2010, 09:57 PM
And usually the evidence will come out when it is too late to prosecute anyone, because they are all dead (as in the Claudy case)
But we the public put up with it time after time, so I guess it will never change!

salim
1st September, 2010, 02:17 AM
When the goverment kills its called a cover up!

racin-snake
9th September, 2010, 09:48 AM
mmmm 40 odd doctors /lawyers and coroners thinking that way
along with the timely demise of this guy seems suspect
mmm be interesting to see how the wool is pulled on this one

waj_uk
23rd October, 2010, 09:33 PM
after 75 years the evidence will come out and find that he was killed/murdered but by then no-one will give a sh**

super jumbe
23rd October, 2010, 10:09 PM
I do not think I will live another 75 years but I will live this message To Whom It May Concern, If Dr Kelly was murdered our children?s will have no confidence in our governments as they have gone above the law.

:motz:

nara
24th October, 2010, 09:50 AM
...Also why are the original inquest documents being kept secret for 75 years ?.

Not any more. Case closed:

David Kelly inquest: Case closed - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8083149/David-Kelly-inquest-Case-closed.html)

racin-snake
4th December, 2010, 04:48 PM
this might be the OFFICIAL verdict ?
but it aint closed by a few prominant scientists and also shortfalls of evidence
Dead Scientists (http://www.deadscientists.blogspot.com/)

but if you do believe the official line ?
but there is more to come from this it aint completely gone !
not by a long shot

coverup or not still the evidence and some unhindered officials are still looking ...not surprising really

charlie1952
27th January, 2011, 11:28 PM
you cannie trust the top brass they have more finger prints on there arse than nicks in the uk