PDA

View Full Version : VCDS 912beta

giga
24th August, 2010, 12:31 PM
i have vcds 912beta china clone and works good.
can anyone tell which immo-soft run with this cable???
i need immo-soft to read pincode

many thanx

dieseltechnika
24th August, 2010, 01:51 PM
VCDS interface doesn't support reading of pin code. I saw one method, probably in Bosch dashboard that someone read the pin code by VCDS, but it was complicated. You should buy Vag Tacho USB, Vag K+Can Commander or another interface which is dedicated for pin code reading.

paulserk
24th August, 2010, 05:30 PM
VCDS interface doesn't support reading of pin code. I saw one method, probably in Bosch dashboard that someone read the pin code by VCDS, but it was complicated. You should buy Vag Tacho USB, Vag K+Can Commander or another interface which is dedicated for pin code reading.

where did you bought this clone?

jonesy118
24th August, 2010, 07:25 PM
yes, as mentioned, you must use something like VAG TACHO to read SKC. I found this out, when I came to programme a new flip key to my car.

use VAGTACHO to read SKC, then VCDS/VAGCOM to adapt and relearn the number of keys!

Liteace
24th August, 2010, 07:31 PM
yes, as mentioned, you must use something like VAG TACHO to read SKC. I found this out, when I came to programme a new flip key to my car.

use VAGTACHO to read SKC, then VCDS/VAGCOM to adapt and relearn the number of keys!

Jonesy118 Cant you think of your own signature, you've copied Drakov !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liteace
24th August, 2010, 07:40 PM
That was quick you soon got rid of that

georgegt
24th August, 2010, 08:37 PM
VCDS is a clon from retail VCDS Ross Tech and is only for diagnostic and configuration
U can't use this interface with other programs

giga
25th August, 2010, 08:56 AM
does anyone know if vag dashk+can can read immo-pin from seat alhambra 99 und golf 3 97?
i?ve tried can commander and it doesn?t work

VCDS is a clon from retail VCDS Ross Tech and is only for diagnostic and configuration
U can't use this interface with other programs