PDA

View Full Version : ISID & Ista Client

_Siemens_
24th August, 2010, 02:03 PM
Hi guys..

I've seen people who have tabs enabled diagnostics test , without the laptop or tabletpc ISID
And it works perfectly.

It is a fantastic solution...

Anyone know what services must be activated on the server to run Diagnostic with ISTA launched ?

:party:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3633/istainstaller.jpg

Thanks.

jay77
11th September, 2010, 07:42 PM
Hi guys..

I've seen people who have tabs enabled diagnostics test , without the laptop or tabletpc ISID
And it works perfectly.

It is a fantastic solution...

Anyone know what services must be activated on the server to run Diagnostic with ISTA launched ?

:party:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3633/istainstaller.jpg

Thanks.

Do you need the server side to install the client for diagnosis and coding?

I dont suppose you know of any guides to get the client installed or is it not possible to have the client without the server?

eurodmguy
21st September, 2010, 04:06 AM
ISTA client is not setup to run diagnostics or do any programming. It is an informational program for wiring diagrams, functional discriptions, component locations, etc. This came out so you can look up information on a seperate computer without tying up your diagnostic machine.

_Siemens_
9th November, 2010, 12:28 AM
Right ...... eurodmguy

But also can activate these buttons.
I have known people who have turned a range of services in the ISIS server to activate the buttons of diagnosis, in launcher.

:lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop:

Any Ideas?

Hoborg
30th December, 2010, 09:56 PM
Have somebody any news in this topic ? How to install ISID software on a laptop or any info about ISID hardware ?

frick
3rd January, 2011, 09:21 AM
Have somebody any news in this topic ? How to install ISID software on a laptop or any info about ISID hardware ?
I have ISID clone and patched to work in VMWARE but for the moment not work because i got WSM manager error.
Has you want to work with me in this project write PM and can i share the information.
Beste regards!

autodash
13th February, 2011, 10:45 PM
I have ISID clone and patched to work in VMWARE but for the moment not work because i got WSM manager error.
Has you want to work with me in this project write PM and can i share the information.
Beste regards!

Hi
will send me information for ISID clone on vmware,I have full instaled ISIS and registred.
And other,have anyboy where is instaled on vmware ISSS and to work with ISIS.

best regards:

Roko

wanderer_sturm
23rd December, 2011, 12:49 PM
And if you can (To me) ?