PDA

View Full Version : bmw e39 2.8 petrol siemens ms41 ecu

gepakg
24th August, 2010, 07:07 PM
Hi!

It is bmw e39 2.8 petrol engine with 193hp,ECU siemens MS41 1429861 with 29f200bz flash,here is original dump and one tuned,problem is because with tuned dump car didnt start,can somebody check both dumps and fix what is problem?

thanx in advance

regards Gepa

ipejasinovic
24th August, 2010, 07:42 PM
Wrong checksum.

ecuconnection
25th August, 2010, 05:16 AM
The tuned file does not even match the Ori ... totally different software

gepakg
25th August, 2010, 08:29 AM
thank you,will try and post results!

regards Gepa

Wrong checksum.

ipejasinovic
25th August, 2010, 10:49 AM
The tuned file does not even match the Ori ... totally different software
Yeah, I wanted to say same, but I couldn't be sure, since I'm newbie in tuning. So, I had right.

nicamarcos
25th August, 2010, 03:00 PM
Wrong checksum.

MS41 with wrong checksum calculation allow start engine ;)

ipejasinovic
25th August, 2010, 06:11 PM
Dunno that, but since cs was wrong, I thought that is problem. But, looking trough ori & tuned maps, I had feeling like this aren't same maps.

ecuconnection
25th August, 2010, 06:55 PM
MS41 with wrong checksum calculation allow start engine ;)

WRONG!! ECU will lock up

ecuconnection
25th August, 2010, 06:56 PM
Dunno that, but since cs was wrong, I tough that is problem. But, looking trough ori & tuned maps, I had feeling like this aren't same maps.

The tuned file is wrong version... Perhaps a euro vs USA/Can model

gepakg
25th August, 2010, 08:11 PM
i get tuned file with same siemens numbers as original,now check it,yes it is different...

can somebody tune original file for me or disable rpm limiter?

regards Gepa

The tuned file is wrong version... Perhaps a euro vs USA/Can model

ecuconnection
25th August, 2010, 08:15 PM
i get tuned file with same siemens numbers as original,now check it,yes it is different...

can somebody tune original file for me or disable rpm limiter?

regards Gepa

Yes I can ... send me PM!

gepakg
25th August, 2010, 08:36 PM
already sended!

thank you

regards Gepa

Yes I can ... send me PM!

nicamarcos
25th August, 2010, 10:48 PM
WRONG!! ECU will lock up

Hey mate,
first... shutt off your CAPS key before to tell me that i am wrong.
2nd... from original file do somes variations into maps area (fuel, ignition etc) and put ecu without chk correction and after tell me.

ecuconnection
25th August, 2010, 10:52 PM
Hey mate,
first... shutt off your CAPS key before to tell me that i am wrong.
2nd... from original file do somes variations into maps area (fuel, ignition etc) and put ecu without chk correction and after tell me.

MS41 cannot be flashed without checksumm correction via software or built in checksumm correction in the flash tool software... If you are using a clone and you flash with mistake you will need to desolder the chip unless you have a real tool and can recover it

nicamarcos
25th August, 2010, 11:26 PM
MS41 cannot be flashed without checksumm correction via software or built in checksumm correction in the flash tool software... If you are using a clone and you flash with mistake you will need to desolder the chip unless you have a real tool and can recover it

Who has talked about k-line flash programming????,
I use winols, digiview cmd FR tool and somes other tools that maybe you don`t know, every original as like the law tell.
We are talking about chk correction no flash programming with basical flash tools, maybe your cloned tools have yet locked any ecu done for you, perphas?

ecuconnection
25th August, 2010, 11:42 PM
Who has talked about k-line flash programming????,
I use winols, digiview cmd FR tool and somes other tools that maybe you don`t know, every original as like the law tell.
We are talking about chk correction no flash programming with basical flash tools, maybe your cloned tools have yet locked any ecu done for you, perphas?

I have a master tool...You need to learn better English because I don't understand your posts... google b fish maybe?

oh and stop using cracked version of winols because you are going to ruin the use of the forum for everyone ... EVC is watching!

ibm
26th August, 2010, 09:12 AM
Share OLS227 (http://www.evc.de/en/download/down_check_detail.asp?cksName=OLS227) ms41 file, please...

nicamarcos
26th August, 2010, 02:23 PM
I have a master tool...You need to learn better English because I don't understand your posts... google b fish maybe?

oh and stop using cracked version of winols because you are going to ruin the use of the forum for everyone ... EVC is watching!

No more words about MS41 checksum correction?, please hear EVC`s detective :), I wait to you in my workshop with lab when you wish for that you look every my equipment and tools for automotive electronics and chiptuning, maybe when you was playing with toys i was doing electronics automotive and chiptuning yet ;).
The ruin will do it you, when advise use of IDA for somes aplications, i would like see you doing statement by statement reverse engineering on Intel, Freescale based architecture, and you after are asking for basic WOT maps and rev limiter on old BMW 318 M5.2 ???? :D it is really funny.

ajayrao
26th August, 2010, 02:40 PM
ecuconnection i dont think you know with whom you are arguing
nicamarcos never speaks nonsense or other then what he knows and has complete command over his subject , maybe when you was playing with toys i was doing electronics automotive and chiptuning yet i bet wont be wrong

ecuconnection
26th August, 2010, 03:47 PM
No more words about MS41 checksum correction?, please hear EVC`s detective :), I wait to you in my workshop with lab when you wish for that you look every my equipment and tools for automotive electronics and chiptuning, maybe when you was playing with toys i was doing electronics automotive and chiptuning yet ;).
The ruin will do it you, when advise use of IDA for somes aplications, i would like see you doing statement by statement reverse engineering on Intel, Freescale based architecture, and you after are asking for basic WOT maps and rev limiter on old BMW 318 M5.2 ???? :D it is really funny.

Yes sorry I don't have all the time in the world to do disassembley and I never said I was a pro at it

also if its so easy why have you or others not posted a solution for m5.2?? I know why because map structure is not like most motronics in this ecu

nicamarcos
26th August, 2010, 04:24 PM
if its so easy why have you or others not posted a solution for m5.2?? I know why because map structure is not like most motronics in this ecu

Why i must help you with it?, if you have master tool this mean that this old bmw dme must be very easy do for you :)

Better said... perphas if the file posted by you in thread was your, would be more easy for you, i know these file and name and i can sure to you that it isn`t readed for you or your "master" tool :)

Beware file`s owner is watching ;)

ecuconnection
26th August, 2010, 06:58 PM
Why i must help you with it?, if you have master tool this mean that this old bmw dme must be very easy do for you :)

Better said... perphas if the file posted by you in thread was your, would be more easy for you, i know these file and name and i can sure to you that it isn`t readed for you or your "master" tool :)

Beware file`s owner is watching ;)

I never said the 318 file was a read from my tool?? Its from a long list of ORI files I have

nicamarcos
26th August, 2010, 07:14 PM
I never said the 318 file was a read from my tool?? Its from a long list of ORI files I have
Ahhh, so you must posted that need help to begin learn this basically motronic ecu :) with file from original database stolen from genuine owner.
I need learn English maybe, but you must learn chiptuning for sure :)

ecuconnection
26th August, 2010, 07:23 PM
Ahhh, so you must posted that need help to begin learn this basically motronic ecu :) with file from original database stolen from genuine owner.
I need learn English maybe, but you must learn chiptuning for sure :)

lol you are joke

nicamarcos
26th August, 2010, 07:47 PM
lol you are joke

Without words? I`m lying on something? :) I think that not, but i can`t waste more time on you, so this my final post in this thread.
Only learn before to ruin this business.

ecuconnection
26th August, 2010, 08:17 PM
Without words? I`m lying on something? :) I think that not, but i can`t waste more time on you, so this my final post in this thread.
Only learn before to ruin this business.

I have watched you post for years on a professional tuning forum asking basic questions but when I do it you must make a fool of me? No that is not very nice because I admit I'm not perfect and I don't know everything and neither do you and I'm willing to bet you can't find WOT injection with the fallowing so called basic motronic attachment

nicamarcos
26th August, 2010, 08:33 PM
I have watched you post for years on a professional tuning forum asking basic questions
Bla, bla , bla , post here NOW link of forum that you are talking and my posts asking basic stuffs as like you told, and we will see that you are an great liar. :)

ecuconnection
26th August, 2010, 08:35 PM
Bla, bla , bla , post here NOW link of forum that you are talking and my posts asking, and we will see that you are an great liar. :)

checks__MM ;)

nicamarcos
26th August, 2010, 08:37 PM
I'm willing to bet you can't find WOT injection with the fallowing so called basic motronic attachment
I can told you many datas of this motronic, but for you, sure not free of charge ;)

nicamarcos
26th August, 2010, 08:39 PM
checks__MM ;)

S***t abreviations, post link and threads, or again without words? :)

ecuconnection
26th August, 2010, 08:42 PM
S***t abreviations, post link and threads, or again without words? :)

I would rather not but send me a PM with your price for the info

nicamarcos
26th August, 2010, 08:49 PM
I would rather not but send me a PM with your price for the info

"I would rather not" nice cheater you are :). For you i don`t have anything to sell... BYE.

ecuconnection
26th August, 2010, 08:56 PM
"I would rather not" nice cheater you are :). For you i don`t have anything to sell... BYE.

thats what i thought

gepakg
27th August, 2010, 10:00 AM
nice start on this forum for you GUY!!!

for all to know this guy want to help me on P.M. but for 100eur

moderator must check it!

thats what i thought

nicamarcos
27th August, 2010, 03:25 PM
oh, i must update my price list! beware with cheaters :D
Your gift here attached gepakg :)
Pass in P.M

gepakg
27th August, 2010, 03:37 PM
thank you mate! will post results!

best regards Gepa

oh, i must update my price list! beware with cheaters :D
Your gift here attached gepakg :)
Pass in P.M

nicamarcos
30th August, 2010, 02:32 PM
thank you mate! will post results!

best regards Gepa

Need a lot days to inform results?

gepakg
31st August, 2010, 10:37 AM
sorry,friend at sea,coming on friday,will inform at that day!

regards Gepa

gepakg
5th September, 2010, 10:33 PM
report that tuned file work ok,can you confirm me next thing that car from 193ps now have 205ps,and from 280Nm to 310Nm?

thanx again!

regards Gepa

nicamarcos
6th September, 2010, 02:08 PM
report that tuned file work ok,can you confirm me next thing that car from 193ps now have 205ps,and from 280Nm to 310Nm?

thanx again!

regards Gepa
Estimated power gain for those file is +15PS and +22NM.

gepakg
10th September, 2010, 06:11 PM
also must report that after 100km drive car going double better than first time of tuning:barscarf:

can you explain what happen?

regards Gepa

Estimated power gain for those file is +15PS and +22NM.

antonijs
4th April, 2012, 07:49 AM
also must report that after 100km drive car going double better than first time of tuning:barscarf:

can you explain what happen?

regards Gepa

MS41 has adaptation values, it needs about 70-80 km of distance driven to fully adapt.
I was trying to tune my 528i, but i don't understand how nicamarcos managed to get more power out of it...
Because it is already adapting to fuel and other conditions changes.
Ignition is tuned based on knock sensor (advanced till knock, then retarded 3 degrees)
Fuelling is regulated on lambda probes (i believe there is no lambda map, because it doesn't uses analog lambda signal)
the only way I see is to disable lambda probes in code and feed more gasoline... :pcguru:
In other words, as i change something in ignition or fuel maps, after some distance driven it adapts to it and runs like on stock values...