PDA

View Full Version : Cat Communication Adapter II From China

mbsobrinho
25th August, 2010, 02:05 AM
Does anyone have the cat II adapter from China? Does it work well? I need to buy an adapter and think about buying one of these from China.

What do you think?

Thank?s

sattv1244
25th August, 2010, 04:12 AM
clone
because cheap so you can try to buy it

bvc765
25th August, 2010, 04:15 AM
cat II adapter from China Working OK.

rp1210a
25th August, 2010, 02:21 PM
why not just buy used off ebay?

mbsobrinho
25th August, 2010, 02:30 PM
clone
because cheap so you can try to buy it

In the country where I live, Brazil, the adapter is not sold by Caterpillar dealers. Thus I will have to import the Chinese adapter seems to be a cheaper alternative and it works. In your country you can buy directly from the dealer of Caterpillar?

Regards

dimitar22
25th August, 2010, 03:07 PM
In the country where I live, Brazil, the adapter is not sold by Caterpillar dealers. Thus I will have to import the Chinese adapter seems to be a cheaper alternative and it works. In your country you can buy directly from the dealer of Caterpillar?

Regards

In my country Macedonia you can't buy from the dealer, they don't even sell service manuals, the only think apart from parts that they sell is parts cataloque.

Edrenan1
26th August, 2010, 04:29 AM
Hi, Cat ll Adapter from China works Great for me

Oak Jar
28th August, 2010, 04:11 AM
Hi, Cat ll Adapter from China works Great for me

Hello , If so , would you tell me the source or address to buy com adaptor. I also want to buy from china. Thanks.

bvc765
3rd September, 2010, 04:07 AM
Go to ebay.

Strykerforce
7th September, 2010, 12:56 AM
In my country Macedonia you can't buy from the dealer, they don't even sell service manuals, the only think apart from parts that they sell is parts cataloque.

Most of the CAT Dealer doing this. It's all about marketing service for CAT product line, otherwise they will lost revenue. lol:top:. They will sold only to known big company which is a CAT user also.

PARTS Manuals usually came with the machine or Genset upon delivery of the unit together with the operation & Maintenance Manual.

colh
2nd October, 2010, 10:57 AM
Most of the CAT Dealer doing this. It's all about marketing service for CAT product line, otherwise they will lost revenue. lol:top:. They will sold only to known big company which is a CAT user also.

PARTS Manuals usually came with the machine or Genset upon delivery of the unit together with the operation & Maintenance Manual.
Yep $1000.00 to get them to site and $120 per hr after that,these global companies stink and dont care once machines get out of warranty and we have so many different makes and models to try and keep working and its getting worse all the time and most of it in the name of protecting the environment or is it shareholder profits.

sinoyobd
12th October, 2010, 04:35 AM
Does anyone have the cat II adapter from China? Does it work well? I need to buy an adapter and think about buying one of these from China.

What do you think?

Thank?s
We can offer you china clone version with a good price,it's good quality,we accept paypal.

rp1210a
12th October, 2010, 07:12 AM
sinoyobd

Thank you for choosing Digital-kaos as you advertising outlet. We can offer you advertising service with a good price,it's good quality,we accept paypal.

Kindly submit your $250 per post advertising fee to Advertise@Digital-Kaos.com

Rusmun1
12th October, 2010, 12:33 PM
Cat comm adapter II can only be used on Cat products.
Nexiq USB link is the way to go it can be used on everything ! and cheaper too

DICODIESEL
13th October, 2010, 11:27 PM
good day

the cat adapter chinese is compatible with engines cat in machines , trucks, etc???

BADGASS
27th November, 2010, 11:54 PM
SINOYOBD are you the person selling all this software on ebay????????????