PDA

View Full Version : help

benjamin8989
27th August, 2010, 10:06 PM
:(I am in need of his help friendly of the forum I can not tap into my interface ic4 with the program detroit diesel....Right now look for him to the tools and connection menu but no himself that to do,.....With navistar's program if you give me data and I diagnose but with the detroit diesel 6,4...I do not have data ... in that you fail ......Somebody of yours will help might to me? I will thank you for them very much ... greetings atodos give them the forum ...

RSwire
30th August, 2010, 11:22 PM
With ic4 with ddl 6x use the usb j1708.

benjamin8989
31st August, 2010, 03:04 AM
Many friendly thanks RSwire....I will try with the connection and after I make a comment to you than step...Thank you for your help...Greetings

dieselmech32
2nd September, 2010, 02:30 AM
ic4 is ok, but the nexiq is the best to use with the dddl software. It is the easiest of all the interfaces to use. If the j1708 did not work,pm me and i will walk you through the ic4 set up for detroit.

benjamin8989
3rd September, 2010, 11:34 PM
Thank you so much for your comment diesel mech32....Around here where am interfaces nexi they are too usb ... I got the ic4 from use and cheaply...And am empesando to work ... and had some problems of link in another motors like CAT, dtroit, and cummins...Thanks and greetings alos of the forum