jdmp33
29th August, 2010, 05:22 AM
hello all, anyone can share freightliner software, called sevicelink

:thrasher:

RSwire
29th August, 2010, 02:04 PM
hello all, anyone can share freightliner software, called sevicelink

:thrasher:

check here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/engine-diagnostis-software-training-software-76378/?highlight=freightliner

atetruckrepair
29th August, 2010, 02:16 PM
anybody got offline version of service link seems very hard to come by maybe someone knows where we could it the other links only has the online version and i think you need an account

Thank's for any help Bill

Schoolbus Tech
4th September, 2010, 12:48 AM
To use service link offline you need to turn on IIS internet information services that is in the features install of your operating system in the control panel istall programs turn on operating featutres look for internet information services its like a web server

jdmp33
4th September, 2010, 04:16 AM
To use service link offline you need to turn on IIS internet information services that is in the features install of your operating system in the control panel istall programs turn on operating featutres look for internet information services its like a web server

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

hello, just as you do that?

Schoolbus Tech
4th September, 2010, 10:37 PM
IIS Installation on Windows XP

During installation, IIS installs optional components like Common Files, Documentation, and the Internet Information Services snap-in. You can choose not to install the optional components; however, deselecting specific components can decrease IIS functionality or disable IIS services. If you are unfamiliar with the optional components and how they affect IIS, install IIS with the default settings. After you install IIS, you can view Installing IIS Optional Components in the IIS online documentation for more information.
To install IIS, add optional components, or remove optional components
Click Start, click Control Panel, and click Add or Remove Programs.
Click Add/Remove Windows Components. The Windows Components Wizard appears.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install, remove, or add components to IIS

atetruckrepair
8th September, 2010, 06:42 PM
hey did anyone get this program running i have'nt been able to i'm open to all ideas

jdmp33
9th September, 2010, 03:01 AM
hey did anyone get this program running i have'nt been able to i'm open to all ideas

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

hello all, I've not been able to make it work, how do I run any help will be welcome, thanks

atetruckrepair
11th September, 2010, 11:02 PM
hey schoolbustech do you have this program up and running i realy could use this i do a lot of school bus work and now there all starting to buy freightliners it would be nice to get into the body modules or maybe someone else has this running? :banghead:

Thank's Bill

jdmp33
21st September, 2010, 04:40 AM
IIS Installation on Windows XP

During installation, IIS installs optional components like Common Files, Documentation, and the Internet Information Services snap-in. You can choose not to install the optional components; however, deselecting specific components can decrease IIS functionality or disable IIS services. If you are unfamiliar with the optional components and how they affect IIS, install IIS with the default settings. After you install IIS, you can view Installing IIS Optional Components in the IIS online documentation for more information.
To install IIS, add optional components, or remove optional components
Click Start, click Control Panel, and click Add or Remove Programs.
Click Add/Remove Windows Components. The Windows Components Wizard appears.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install, remove, or add components to IIS

hello, schoolbus tech, you can please help us with this software

Schoolbus Tech
21st September, 2010, 11:08 AM
Sorry been trying they guard this like Ft Knox for some reason . I have this working on my work PC but I also have an account at freightliner and use the on line version I will make a a tutorial on this and include the whole folder I have if someone wants to try this I do know it doesn't like Vista or Win 7 so Win XP is the best to use.

Schoolbus Tech
24th September, 2010, 11:46 PM
Download here maybe it will work for you .
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/421066666/SlinkSupportInstallSetup.rar)

Be sure to reboot your system then it should work

atetruckrepair
25th September, 2010, 12:03 AM
:congrats:this is awesome very hard to get thank's alot schoolbustech

jdmp33
25th September, 2010, 01:49 AM
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/421066666/SlinkSupportInstallSetup.rar)

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

is a great effort, I have not downloaded but thanks in advance

atetruckrepair
25th September, 2010, 02:13 AM
looks good just need a truck to test something was wrong with the other file

Schoolbus Tech
25th September, 2010, 02:14 PM
ServiceLink 4.60

. This update to ServiceLink includes:

Simplified installation from a single file
Support for Windows 7 (32-bit) and Internet Explorer 8
Support for Nexiq USB-Link driver version 7.0.3.0
Flexible configuration of CAN protocol communication adapter
Fixes to prevent ECU upgrade issues
Fixes to template screen size issues
New RollTek J1708 fault descriptions
Fixes to communication issues with Meritor Adaptive Cruise Control system
Improved support for EPA10 vehicle electrical systems
I have Win 7 64 bit it will not work on this am going to try on a win 7 32 bit machine .

jdmp33
26th September, 2010, 03:25 AM
hello schoolbus, tech.I tried to install service link and I get error, can you help me with this problem

soportediesel
26th September, 2010, 05:43 AM
hello schoolbus, tech.I tried to install service link and I get error, can you help me with this problem

Easy ServiceLink was create to use on windows xp in English but here is a solution for WINDOWS XP spanish users!

after install ServiceLink create a dir in c:\ called "program files" then copy the detroit files stored on Archivos de Programa and the "Daimler\Service Link support install" folder that installer create on Archivos de Programas too when is runing!.
like this!
c:\
|---program files\
|--------\Detroit Diesel\
| |----\SID\
|
|------\Daimler\
|-----\Service Link support install\

dont forget install NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 and IIS after run installer!

:D

jdmp33
26th September, 2010, 03:51 PM
Easy ServiceLink was create to use on windows xp in English but here is a solution for WINDOWS XP spanish users!

after install ServiceLink create a dir in c:\ called "program files" then copy the detroit files stored on Archivos de Programa and the "Daimler\Service Link support install" folder that installer create on Archivos de Programas too when is runing!.
like this!
c:\
|---program files\
|--------\Detroit Diesel\
| |----\SID\
|
|------\Daimler\
|-----\Service Link support install\

dont forget install NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 and IIS after run installer!

:D

:congrats::congrats::congrats:

sportediesel hello, it was very easy thanks to your help

Schoolbus Tech
27th September, 2010, 03:27 AM
So jdmp33 you got Service Link Offline working ?
If so we need . To pass the word . See I already have it on a WinXP machine, this does work on Win 7 32 bit . I know someone at work that got it working .

joshplianfield
27th September, 2010, 11:55 PM
got mine working, read codes on a M2 today,

in order to view parameters do I need to give it online access?

jkalil
28th September, 2010, 12:36 AM
Rapid-link from Mr. Schoolbus have problems seems. I cant download. Any help ?

RSwire
28th September, 2010, 12:51 AM
Use Priemiem accout, thats what I had to do.

jdmp33
28th September, 2010, 01:21 AM
So jdmp33 you got Service Link Offline working ?
If so we need . To pass the word . See I already have it on a WinXP machine, this does work on Win 7 32 bit . I know someone at work that got it working .

:congrats::congrats::congrats:

hello schoolbustech.
ServiceLink if it works, I tried it today and I could connect to read fault codes

thank you very much to all

Schoolbus Tech
28th September, 2010, 02:56 AM
Great glad it works .

Schoolbus Tech
28th September, 2010, 10:35 AM
Hey joshplianfield you won't get it online unless you have a freightliner account .

atetruckrepair
28th September, 2010, 04:59 PM
tested work's didn't have much time to spend with it to see how much access i get but something is always better no info thank's again schoolbus tech

atetruckrepair
29th September, 2010, 12:20 AM
here's a bonus i believe you can tie into sterling and westernstar along with freightliner

Schoolbus Tech
30th September, 2010, 11:07 AM
Thanks atetruckrepair we have a few Sterling in our white fleet

atetruckrepair
3rd October, 2010, 01:45 AM
hey schoolbustech do you know if this soft times out?

Schoolbus Tech
4th October, 2010, 01:48 AM
no it does not there is no crack on this its just almsot like the online but you can't update the bulkhead module or anything link that .

jkalil
8th October, 2010, 03:32 AM
I have this problem maybe windows is in spanish language. Any idea or help for get GACUTIL.EXE ?. Thanks

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/johnniekalilr/ScreenShot001-46.jpg

atetruckrepair
8th October, 2010, 12:03 PM
did you turn on IIS and install net framework? if you want it in english just load from post #12 and then i had no problems i'm running it on XP SP3 goodluck

Poptest
12th November, 2010, 06:46 PM
Hello DG....

I am working on a '99 Freightliner Class 8 truck with VIN # 1FUYSSEB3YPA67130. Engine is DD4 Series 60.

I hope someone can share wiring diagram for VEHICLE INTERFACE HARNESS (OEM side). Dashboard and all guages are dead, and I'm logging two intermittent codes.

DD 62 = SID 40

DD 73 = SID 227

I have complete info on Series 60, but nothing on Freightliner.

Any help would be much appreciated........ Thanks

jabkissmya
17th November, 2010, 05:49 AM
Hello DG....

I am working on a '99 Freightliner Class 8 truck with VIN # 1FUYSSEB3YPA67130. Engine is DD4 Series 60.

I hope someone can share wiring diagram for VEHICLE INTERFACE HARNESS (OEM side). Dashboard and all guages are dead, and I'm logging two intermittent codes.

DD 62 = SID 40

DD 73 = SID 227

let me know if this helps

Poptest
17th November, 2010, 11:27 AM
let me know if this helps

Thank you jabkissmya. This will definitely help me as I have nothing on Freightliner.

I will check these out tomorrow.

Many many thanks again......

atetruckrepair
17th November, 2010, 06:52 PM
anyone out there have freightliner service manuals? on disc they could upload thank's in advance Bill

jabkissmya
17th November, 2010, 10:16 PM
anyone out there have freightliner service manuals? on disc they could upload thank's in advance Bill

nope unfortunately everything freightliner is online.

atetruckrepair
17th November, 2010, 10:21 PM
THAT SUCK'S

jabkissmya
17th November, 2010, 10:32 PM
THAT SUCK'S

schematics however are downloadable and very generic, what do you need schematics for?

atetruckrepair
17th November, 2010, 11:02 PM
I'LL LET YOU KNOW TOMORROW THANK'S BILL

Poptest
18th November, 2010, 11:08 AM
schematics however are downloadable and very generic, what do you need schematics for?

Is it possible to download schematic/s for a specific VIN?

jtr8178
18th November, 2010, 12:03 PM

You can't download an entire VIN ... You just have to give someone here with access to Freightliner your VIN # & circuit that you are looking for and someone will post it.

jabkissmya
18th November, 2010, 01:58 PM

yes they can be downloaded by vin, however, most century class and columbia schematics are generic with other schematics added to show differences. like the icu schematic i posted earlier, you can download that for a 2007 century class, and check the drawing date on the drawing and it says 1998. the use supplemental schematics to show the differences in the models. the newer trucks use new schematics that start with a G06. those are vehicle specific.

Poptest
19th November, 2010, 12:34 AM
yes they can be downloaded by vin, however, most century class and columbia schematics are generic with other schematics added to show differences. like the icu schematic i posted earlier, you can download that for a 2007 century class, and check the drawing date on the drawing and it says 1998. the use supplemental schematics to show the differences in the models. the newer trucks use new schematics that start with a G06. those are vehicle specific.

Please post Engine Synchronous Shift schematic for Freightliner VIN 1FUYSSEB3YPA67130. Engine is DD IV Series 60.

Thanks

jabkissmya
19th November, 2010, 04:52 PM
Please post Engine Synchronous Shift schematic for Freightliner VIN 1FUYSSEB3YPA67130. Engine is DD IV Series 60.

Thanks

like i said, schematics are generic, look on page two of the vih harness schematice i posted earlier.

Poptest
22nd November, 2010, 01:28 PM
like i said, schematics are generic, look on page two of the vih harness schematice i posted earlier.

Hello jabkissmya.....

VIH is fine. Problem is the ECM....too much corrosion inside due to water. I will now study how to extract the original calibration for loading on to another ECM. I've never done this before though.

jabkissmya
22nd November, 2010, 10:52 PM
Hello jabkissmya.....

VIH is fine. Problem is the ECM....too much corrosion inside due to water. I will now study how to extract the original calibration for loading on to another ECM. I've never done this before though.

just write down all inputa nd output configurations, and give me engine serial, i can get you a new program to put in another ecm for that serial #. also write down all accumulators (miles, hours etc.) as you can change that with drs too.

Poptest
23rd November, 2010, 09:05 AM
just write down all inputa nd output configurations, and give me engine serial, i can get you a new program to put in another ecm for that serial #. also write down all accumulators (miles, hours etc.) as you can change that with drs too.

I would like to learn how to extract a calibration from a DD IV ECM, and how to reprogram a new ECM with a previously extracted calibration file. I have DDDL 6.4, DDRS 6.1, and DDCT 4.5c1.... thanks to DK.

What is correct software to use for extracting a calibration, and for loading a calibration to an ECM?

Thank you......

jabkissmya
23rd November, 2010, 12:47 PM
I would like to learn how to extract a calibration from a DD IV ECM, and how to reprogram a new ECM with a previously extracted calibration file. I have DDDL 6.4, DDRS 6.1, and DDCT 4.5c1.... thanks to DK.

What is correct software to use for extracting a calibration, and for loading a calibration to an ECM?

Thank you......

the only way to really do that is ddct, however, ecm's must have same software version or you cannot do, you can tryuploading cal to serverpotion in drs, it rips cal from ecm, but still does not do what you want it to do. it just pulls call from ecm and prepares it to go to server, you can see if you can find it, but its much easier to just program with new cal.

Poptest
24th November, 2010, 10:52 AM
just write down all input and output configurations, and give me engine serial, i can get you a new program to put in another ecm for that serial #. also write down all accumulators (miles, hours etc.) as you can change that with drs too.

I guess the input/output configurations are set by the OEM, Freightliner in my case, which are all the truck accessories and settings connected to the ECM through the VIH? Is this correct jabkissmya?

Will DDDL be able to display this info?

Am I correct to think that the ECM can be reprogrammed, but all Freightliner configuration should be manually inputted?

Many thanks again......

jabkissmya
24th November, 2010, 12:45 PM
I guess the input/output configurations are set by the OEM, Freightliner in my case, which are all the truck accessories and settings connected to the ECM through the VIH? Is this correct jabkissmya?

Will DDDL be able to display this info?

Am I correct to think that the ECM can be reprogrammed, but all Freightliner configuration should be manually inputted?

Many thanks again......
if you are just reprogramming with same serial # all configuration will remain the same.inputs are the switches in the truck that tell the ecm to do something. outputs are generally on the engine or around it, like jakes, turbo ans egr control, etc. drs will show you what can be changed, dddl does not allow you to edit inputs and outputs.

RICARDO ORTIZ
24th November, 2010, 06:51 PM
Hello DG....

DD 62 = SID 40

DD 73 = SID 227

This one is the literature of service I wait serve the simple one you thank you it is sufficient
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: service lit.rar (http://hotfile.com/dl/84316247/3dee71f/service_lit.rar.html)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: service lit.r00 (http://hotfile.com/dl/84323852/4305de3/service_lit.r00.html)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: service lit.r01 (http://hotfile.com/dl/84331399/93df098/service_lit.r01.html)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: service lit.r02 (http://hotfile.com/dl/84338709/7781b54/service_lit.r02.html)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: service lit.r03 (http://hotfile.com/dl/84348931/b22a2d0/service_lit.r03.html)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: service lit.r04 (http://hotfile.com/dl/84350539/0c80718/service_lit.r04.html)

Schoolbus Tech
30th November, 2010, 12:02 PM
Hey guys I have a CD of Freightliner wiring diagrams from a freightliner class I went to earlier this year I posted here .
It has all the fault codes and what they are will try to get it so you can download
If interested let me know .

atetruckrepair
30th November, 2010, 12:40 PM
Hey guys I have a CD of Freightliner wiring diagrams from a freightliner class I went to earlier this year I posted here .
It has all the fault codes and what they are will try to get it so you can download

definetly hook me up i'm interested in anything frieghtliner thats somewhat up to date Thank's Bill

Poptest
30th November, 2010, 03:02 PM

Hello school bus. This will be a very big help. I need info on Century with Series 60 DD IV.

Schoolbus Tech
1st December, 2010, 12:07 AM
OK this is an opera server
http://home.darrellwilson.operaunite.com/file_sharing/ (http://home.darrellwilson.operaunite.com/file_sharing/)
password/ rb7G

Schoolbus Tech
2nd December, 2010, 01:52 AM
Try this
http://rapidshare.com/files/413841549/Freightliner_Schoolbus_wiring_diagrams.exe (http://rapidshare.com/files/413841549/Freightliner_Schoolbus_wiring_diagrams.exe)

Schoolbus Tech
5th December, 2010, 06:30 AM
Hey guys I had someone PM me about a problem with service like it worked for a month now when he trys to open service link it shows printer option and do not open.
he tried to remove and reinstall all but still same problem.
Anyone else having this problem? I am trying to help him get this resolved

Poptest
15th January, 2011, 09:15 AM
if you are just reprogramming with same serial # all configuration will remain the same.inputs are the switches in the truck that tell the ecm to do something. outputs are generally on the engine or around it, like jakes, turbo ans egr control, etc. drs will show you what can be changed, dddl does not allow you to edit inputs and outputs.

Hi Jabkismya..... Customer has supplied a new reprogrammed ECM. Programming was based on the engine S/N and VIN. Engine now is fine, no faults, but the ESS and instrument panel don't work. ESS was working with the old ECM.

How will I know if this ECM is properly programmed? I was not able to take note of the input and output switch settings of the failed ECM. Where can I get data on the original switch settings...... Detriot Diesel or freightliner?

Please help......... Thanks

Poptest
25th January, 2011, 01:33 AM
Does Servicelink work with Windows 7 64 bit?

Thanks all....

jabkissmya
25th January, 2011, 04:04 AM
Hi Jabkismya..... Customer has supplied a new reprogrammed ECM. Programming was based on the engine S/N and VIN. Engine now is fine, no faults, but the ESS and instrument panel don't work. ESS was working with the old ECM.

How will I know if this ECM is properly programmed? I was not able to take note of the input and output switch settings of the failed ECM. Where can I get data on the original switch settings...... Detriot Diesel or freightliner?

Please help......... Thanks
neither, you have to play with settings til it works

Poptest
25th January, 2011, 12:25 PM

Thanks....... DDRS can modify switch settings?

Poptest
11th February, 2011, 02:18 PM

Hi Jab.... I now have ddrs 6.16 but cant edit inputs and outputs due to customer password restrictions. Please guide me on how to get around this.

Thanks....

torqueman
13th February, 2011, 05:14 PM
Hi Jab.... I now have ddrs 6.16 but cant edit inputs and outputs due to customer password restrictions. Please guide me on how to get around this.

Thanks....

Bro,
the easiest way is with DCT.
With ddec5 just open calibration, then shared, then customer changeable and finally passwords, there are all the passwords the ecm has on it. Double clic on the passsword you wanna know, hit horizontal axis, then write the 4 numbers. Do not change anything. Close dct. Go to google and look for the ascii table, download it, and now take the numbers and look for them at the table. For example, 48 is 0, 49 is 1, 50 is 2, and so on. Now open dddl and put the password (not the 2 digit numbers, convert them to 1 digit using the ascii table) and it should work. Write back if you success or need help. Cheers !:creep:
(great Thanks to Juanincho for helping)
if you have any prob just pm me am online right now.

Poptest
15th February, 2011, 03:43 AM
Bro,
With ddec5 just open calibration, then shared, then customer changeable and finally passwords, there are all the passwords the ecm has on it. Double clic on the passsword you wanna know, hit horizontal axis, then write the 4 numbers. Do not change anything. Close dct. Go to google and look for the ascii table, download it, and now take the numbers and look for them at the table. For example, 48 is 0, 49 is 1, 50 is 2, and so on. Now open dddl and put the password (not the 2 digit numbers, convert them to 1 digit using the ascii table) and it should work. Write back if you success or need help. Cheers !:creep:

Hello Torqueman,

Thank you much for your offer to help. My problem has been solved through your post.

Thank you again my friend.

torqueman
17th February, 2011, 03:01 PM
Hello Torqueman,

Thank you much for your offer to help. My problem has been solved through your post.

Thank you again my friend.

You are most welocme Poptest:manuscarf:

joeseph666
1st March, 2011, 05:29 AM
Bro,

Torqueman,
Try dragging and dropping the passwords folder onto the pane on the right. The upper left corner of the right pane works best. Viola! Plain text... not ascii.

Belefronte
16th March, 2011, 06:57 PM
with service link are you avaliable to erase de odometer? or wich software make it? I mean in the instrumentation panel not at ecm

blackdragon125
10th April, 2011, 12:10 AM
Has anybody seen updated version of servicelink for freight liners? I have windows 7 and it does not like it to much. Also does anybody know of maybe a service manual on DVD for freightliner or anything like ISIS DVD for Navistar?

bekamon
10th April, 2011, 05:54 PM

thanks , work like a charm

Schoolbus Tech
17th April, 2011, 01:14 AM
You must have windows 7 64bit it doesn't like that much .
No they don't share that on a DVD they guard it like its gold at ft Knox not sure why you can't flash the bulkhead mod or any thing like that .
The online version you have to have an Freightliner account kind of sucks but the software is so unstable they constintly update it with fixes . I heard someone was tring to hack in to a freightliner account but even if they did most are locked in to the vehicles you have bought from them . Even a dealer account would be very hard to do with all the checks they do on it .

jabkissmya
17th April, 2011, 08:55 PM
You must have windows 7 64bit it doesn't like that much .
No they don't share that on a DVD they guard it like its gold at ft Knox not sure why you can't flash the bulkhead mod or any thing like that .
The online version you have to have an Freightliner account kind of sucks but the software is so unstable they constintly update it with fixes . I heard someone was tring to hack in to a freightliner account but even if they did most are locked in to the vehicles you have bought from them . Even a dealer account would be very hard to do with all the checks they do on it .
not true, they make you do online programming to know what you have done to their computers, offline programming is possible, i have seen it. engineers have sent programs and the program had to be inserted into a folder. and with dealer access you can change and modify any truck you like.

ddmech
18th April, 2011, 12:41 AM
I know most people run this on xp,as do with know problem.Has anybody got it to run win 7?

Schoolbus Tech
18th April, 2011, 11:04 AM
not true, they make you do online programming to know what you have done to their computers, offline programming is possible, i have seen it. engineers have sent programs and the program had to be inserted into a folder. and with dealer access you can change and modify any truck you like.

Sure offline is possible with a different program but the topic was Service Link most of us are not engineers or dealerships I use it and not just saw it . But I am not going to argue the point . It is very easy to brick an ECM which in most cases is not repairable and very costly . Just another point if your doing offline programing on a ECM better check your warranty if you still have one .It will void the warranty. This is like a black box on a jet everytime you go in to it it records what you did and when I go to the Freightliner classes so becareful . When we have accidents I have to print out that data I just told you about it even gives the top speed the driver was going with the time . Yes so if the driver said he was not speeding it better be true .I will see if I can get the program you can use for that its part of Service link but hidden . I get the tutorial on that lot of really good stuff even if it isn't an accident might help in diagnostics .

lordcontrra
26th July, 2011, 12:01 AM
hello friends know where I can download will find yourself active links to diagnosis Freightliner ServiceLink thanks for the collaboration

anoriega
30th January, 2012, 03:00 PM
hello friends know where I can download will find yourself active links to diagnosis Freightliner ServiceLink thanks for the collaboration

chek this

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/ftl-service-link-182675/index3.html