PDA

View Full Version : Renault Consult 02/2009 and TecDoc: incompatibility

bifrost
29th August, 2010, 09:02 AM
Anyone noticed, that Renault Consult and TecDoc have some compatibility issues?
I installed Renault Consult (without TecDoc on the system) and it show pictures, then i installed TecDoc and Renault don't show pictures anymore. If I installed Renault again (TecDoc still on the system), it show pictures. If I install TecDoc again (e.g. new version) or just uninstall it - Renault don't show pictures anymore.

Anyone can confirm this? Anyone have solution?

dimitar22
29th August, 2010, 10:29 AM
I had the same problem i could not see pictures in renult consult, but not know whit what program had conflict, Because i had other softwares installed and could not uninstall all of them for reanult consult.

bifrost
29th August, 2010, 10:44 AM
I had the same problem i could not see pictures in renult consult, but not know whit what program had conflict, Because i had other softwares installed and could not uninstall all of them for reanult consult.

And you have TecDoc installed too? If yes, which version.

dimitar22
29th August, 2010, 12:22 PM
I did not have tech tool.

bifrost
29th August, 2010, 01:36 PM
I'm 100% it's TecDoc - tried several times in VM and it's always problem.

benl
20th December, 2010, 06:31 PM
Hi,

The solution I have found to the conflict is to create a batch file with the following two lines and run this prior to launching consult.

regsvr32 /s c:\windows\system32\vcfl32.ocx
regsvr32 /s c:\windows\system32\ltocx13n.ocx

This is with 2009 edition of consult and 4/2010 edition of tecdoc.

Regards,

Ben

akpad
16th February, 2011, 08:05 AM
Hi,

The solution I have found to the conflict is to create a batch file with the following two lines and run this prior to launching consult.

This is with 2009 edition of consult and 4/2010 edition of tecdoc.

Regards,

Ben

And after run the batch file, tecdoc does not show pictures and gives an error. any solution? maybe another batch file ? :-??