PDA

View Full Version : Missing Channels

jaysbee666
29th August, 2010, 09:16 AM
A780.....Hi all, Just loaded the latest bin file 24082010 and it has sorted out the few problems with glitching and picture freeze, but i now noticed that im missing a few channels, cant get euro sports 1 and a few others, i assumed that when it went onto (standby) it would pick up missing channels through auto search mode, just to mention that these channels were there when i first flashed with new firmware but for some reason have vanished, any ideas..Thanks ..jay

cactikid
29th August, 2010, 10:08 AM
i presume you did the usual a factory reset,remove splitters and removed lan ,scan find channels plug in lan and reboot box and router,do you have a bb only or min package?

jaysbee666
29th August, 2010, 11:15 AM
i presume you did the usual a factory reset,remove splitters and lan scan find channels plug in lan and reboot box and router,do you have a bb only or min package?

Hi m8, just done all as mentioned in you're post, signal strength is sound, 78/82, its a mistery, they might come back on, as long as im getting the main sports channels then live is not so bad lol..cheers...jay

cactikid
29th August, 2010, 01:27 PM
sorry maybe posted wrong reset/rescan without lan connected
when finished reboot box and router,try that and see.