PDA

View Full Version : Launch X431 screen

electromech
30th August, 2010, 07:17 AM
Good day all at DK I have a problem with my X431 tool screen if one looks straight at it , the screen is dark and in black and white but if I view it from an angle (about 80 degrees if staight ahead is zero and only from left to right)it shows the proper colours I have changed screen and problem still persists anyone here got any ideas for me as I have tried to adjust contrast with no luck seems like I need to adjust colour but there is no option for that

Thanks for your time

sm91
30th August, 2010, 04:30 PM
hi
look on the site autobink.com I think it can help
He sells screens
friendly

rp1210a
30th August, 2010, 05:41 PM
Did the inverter come with the screen or is it on a completely separate board? Your problem may be there.

PS: Autobink will lie to get your money. He has been banned from this site many times.

electromech
30th August, 2010, 08:43 PM
I am concidering changing the inverter but would like more opinions and how does one test them?

five
31st August, 2010, 03:00 AM
Hello again

rp1210a
31st August, 2010, 06:17 PM
"By the way,I know autobink.com...He is a good guy"

If he is such a great guy why did he SPAM this site with his advertising and LIES. Why did he keep coming back and do it AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN after getting BANNED??????? Not ONE single helpfull post. But you are entitled to your opinion.
The automotive section of this site was ruined by sellers like him.

phatty123
31st August, 2010, 08:21 PM
rp1210a why would you question this guy. He has 1 post why would anyone even try to believe him

Christopher10
8th September, 2010, 03:51 AM
Good day all at DK I have a problem with my X431 tool screen if one looks straight at it , the screen is dark and in black and white but if I view it from an angle (about 80 degrees if staight ahead is zero and only from left to right)it shows the proper colours I have changed screen and problem still persists anyone here got any ideas for me as I have tried to adjust contrast with no luck seems like I need to adjust colour but there is no option for that

Thanks for your time

It may have electronics problem. Screen is ok,connecting problem. You may send us picture,we can check together.

Evilghost
4th November, 2012, 11:28 AM
Please can anyone tell me how I can make the old 2009 software work for my launch blue tooth that has a colour screen I know I have read some were there is a file you have to change from 0 to 16