PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used or bough MAGPRO2 does it work properly on MED17 EDC17

pasonjayne
2nd September, 2010, 02:43 PM
Hi has anyone had any dealings with the MAGPRO2 flash tool, seems pretty cheap to do MED17 EDC17 cars, got a feeling something cant be right. Can any users of this quote me wrong, has it got checksumm correction in the dongle on write process.

Any comments appreciated.

engi76
3rd September, 2010, 06:45 PM
[Quote = pasonjayne; 750.933] Ciao Qualcuno ha avuto rapporti con lo strumento flash MAGPRO2, sembra piuttosto a buon mercato per fare MED17 EDC17 automobili, ha ottenuto una sopraelevazione qualcosa sensazione essere di destra. Pu? qualsiasi utente di questa citazione mi ha sbagliato, ha capito di correzione checksumm il dongle sul processo di scrittura.

Eventuali commenti apprezzato. [/ QUOTE]

engi76
3rd September, 2010, 06:51 PM
[Quote = pasonjayne; 750.933] Ciao Qualcuno ha avuto rapporti con lo strumento flash MAGPRO2, sembra piuttosto a buon mercato per fare MED17 EDC17 automobili, ha ottenuto una sopraelevazione qualcosa sensazione essere di destra. Pu? qualsiasi utente di questa citazione mi ha sbagliato, ha capito di correzione checksumm il dongle sul processo di scrittura.

VEDI LA LISTA:coffin:

dimitar
4th September, 2010, 04:40 PM

VEDI LA LISTA:coffin:

This is english forum not italian.

dimitar
4th September, 2010, 04:49 PM
Hi has anyone had any dealings with the MAGPRO2 flash tool, seems pretty cheap to do MED17 EDC17 cars, got a feeling something cant be right. Can any users of this quote me wrong, has it got checksumm correction in the dongle on write process.

Any comments appreciated.

Mate its not my experience but ive heard that it is a one man show company with a very bad support

maxsek
15th September, 2010, 11:19 PM
i have a magpro and i write many ecu edc 15 16 17 med 9.1 med 17 and work fine!!!
The support is very good .....skype or telephone

aidyk
16th September, 2010, 12:56 AM
hi

i cant speak for the magpro but i bought my 1st bdm programmer of this guy ( bogdan ) polish guy living in italy. and to be honest it worked fine and still does, dont use so much now as i have full working version cmd which i pay my yearly subscription for. and yes i had him on skype and text message support all was ok..!
this doesnt neccessarily answer your question but maybe give you a little hope for the magpro :)

Joe019
18th September, 2010, 01:18 AM
I have too Magpro and im very very happy with with.

Also i program MED17 from VAG and EDC16 and EDC17 from BMW with x17tool, and it works really really good.

About support is really good, Now they have a new support mode online. They can access to your PC for see what is th eproblem exactly for try to search a solution. Im hapy with support. I have ordered last week original galletto, and support is very very different. I prefered Bogdans support.

Regards

rsibiza
20th September, 2010, 07:10 PM
The MagPro2 is a really good solution...maybee set velocity to low for read and write some EDC15 ecu s....only manko...MagPro forgets tell you pull of fuse11...but for poeple knowing their cars theire touching....

For EDC17 and MED17 i also bought X17....:celticparty:

scs-mem
20th September, 2010, 08:34 PM
I have too Magpro and im very very happy with with.

Also i program MED17 from VAG and EDC16 and EDC17 from BMW with x17tool, and it works really really good.

About support is really good, Now they have a new support mode online. They can access to your PC for see what is th eproblem exactly for try to search a solution. Im hapy with support. I have ordered last week original galletto, and support is very very different. I prefered Bogdans support.

Regards
Lo,
with Galletto sure that support is not the best,
but you give update free.
With Magpro update are not free,and always slow

pasonjayne
21st September, 2010, 12:56 PM
The MagPro2 is a really good solution...maybee set velocity to low for read and write some EDC15 ecu s....only manko...MagPro forgets tell you pull of fuse11...but for poeple knowing their cars theire touching....

For EDC17 and MED17 i also bought X17....:celticparty:
I only really considered it for MED 17 and wanted to be 100% it can do the job. Are checksumms updated on flash with the MAGPRO 2?

Overtune
7th November, 2010, 01:06 PM
For med17 you only have to buy x17 module.
There is free software included that will do med17 checksum for you.

masterb
8th November, 2010, 10:01 PM
Lo,
with Galletto sure that support is not the best,
but you give update free.
With Magpro update are not free,and always slow

what mean with update free on galletto ?
this is new ??

think galletto stops work, if you don'T update the interface !!

butthead
9th November, 2010, 11:40 AM
I'm having problems with magpro2 on windows 7 ,it cant find a driver for the interface, anybody know which driver I need or where to get it? It works fine on win xp.

Joe019
12th November, 2010, 09:34 PM
New galletto has free updates???? jajajajaa

This is the first new that i heard.... :D

BR

maxtdi
12th November, 2010, 09:48 PM
new galetto..1000eu year

risalelettronic
16th December, 2010, 09:31 PM
I have magpro full with bdm x17 and new obd galletto the two tool is different in work with magpro you can to do any cars and close the eyes on peace with galletto you can to do al the other (truck moto tractor bus marine on serial or bdm)
magicmotorsport for update and support 12 month 400 ***8364; + vat 20%
flli Galletto update and "support" 12 month 1000 ***8364; + vat 20% but every week you must to do the renewal with the update for use the tool if you have or not payed the annual support
all two are very good tool for the specific use

my english doing......

Overtune
6th January, 2011, 12:51 PM
Prices will eventually rise for annual fees from magicmotorsport. Don't choose a tool based on this criteria.

risalelettronic
6th January, 2011, 10:37 PM
no no I do not mean to buy based on the cost of 'service or tool, absolutely
but you have to buy as needed, which has a
I need to work with heavy vehicles and agricultural use and the GALLETTO to that for car use and magpro2 x17

scs-mem
10th January, 2011, 09:19 AM
no no I do not mean to buy based on the cost of 'service or tool, absolutely
but you have to buy as needed, which has a
I need to work with heavy vehicles and agricultural use and the GALLETTO to that for car use and magpro2 x17

You can use galletto for edc17 too,
much better of x17

VTL511
22nd June, 2011, 10:02 PM
how much does it cost for the tool i need it to do MED17 and MED9.1