PDA

View Full Version : VAG EEprom Programmer 1.18p airbag problem ?

didzej
2nd September, 2010, 09:06 PM
Hi everybody,
I have a stange problem with this program and option AIRBAG.
I use simple KKL cable with it. There is no problem with dashboards (motometer, bosch, vdo).
Last time I repaired a airbag 6Q 909 605 A (problem with error 65535). Option read/write for this model of airbag works just perfect, but with another airbags I have the same error "Rx timeout". Program shows a model of airbag installed in the car, but next is "Rx timeout" ??
Have anybody the same problem with reading and writng eeprom airbag in this program? Is any solution ?
Com port settings -> I tried all settings (port speed) with no success. Any idea ?

Regards,
D.J.

hacper
2nd September, 2010, 10:57 PM
Connect airbag module on the table and read.

swat cat
3rd September, 2010, 06:23 AM
p.s. what airbags suport eeprom programer?....

adam1w
3rd September, 2010, 07:01 AM
Hi`
Enter the full name of the SRS unit (5wk....), preferably paste the picture

didzej
3rd September, 2010, 10:02 PM
Hi everybody,
Thank you for your replays.
Now all is clear, I think so. VAG Eeprom Programmer read/write only airbags with k-line connection. I did a small test today. I read airbag module 6Q0 909 605 A in one Golf IV, where is connected k-line pin number 54 in installation connected to airbag, and no problem with read/write. And after that, I plugged the same module into Bora (there is oryginally airbag module 1C0...., and installation without pin 54), and returned in this car problem "Rx timeout".
And after that I plugged module from Bora 1C0 ... to the Golf IV and the same problem "Rx timeout". Modules 1C... have communicaton only by CAN (CAN-h and CAN-l lines are present in both installations) and there is not active communicaton by k-line. Modules 6Q... have active communication by CAN and k-line, I think, because I checked in another Golf IV with 'famous' module 6Q0 909 605 A (oryginally module in this car), and there is not present pin 54, and this module works perfect, but there is no chance for read/write eeprom.

I heard something about HEX CAN 805.0 or earlier, which works with VAG Eeprom Programmer 1.18p, but I have only version 908 of this interface. Maybe this interface (if works with this programm) can read/write modules with only CAN communication. Simple KKL interfaces work only on k-line....

Regards
D.J.

credoline
6th September, 2010, 04:55 PM
And HexCan use only K line to comunicate with airbag modul

didzej
6th September, 2010, 07:48 PM
And HexCan use only K line to comunicate with airbag modul

Hi,
HexCan use only K line, but only in this program?
When you use VCDS, and the module of airbag is something like 1C0.... and installation of airbag is without k-line? All informations are sending by CAN line ? In my Golf IV 2002 year, there is only k-line for diagnose. CAN communication is only between internal modules (airbag, ecu, dashboard, comfort module, etc)?

botioni2002
31st December, 2010, 12:56 PM
hy I get error mesage wrong baud when i try to conect to airbag .
whit usb kkl interface
some helpm pls

user2468
9th January, 2011, 11:01 PM
Copy this file from: C:\Ross-Tech\VCDS\RT-USB.dll to Vag Eeprom folder location and rename it VAGUSB.dll