PDA

View Full Version : Need Toyota Immo Reset File

zilog357
2nd September, 2010, 11:49 PM
Hello guys. I need the virgin file for the immobox of the 2006 Toyota Corolla, with part number 89780-02030. I asked for help on this same model here in the forum without success.

If someone have it and do not want to give it for free, just let me know the price for buying the file or if there is somewhere over the Internet that I can buy that file. I will appreciate the help

I had several models in the past with immo problems, using that same box, with the ecm 89661-02C11 and haven't been able to get a virgin file for it yet.

Attached is a coded file (not virgin) of the last immobox of that type that I had, in case someone can shed a light.

Thanks in advance.

turner
3rd September, 2010, 12:11 AM
Where did you get the dump, looks the wrong size to me, but I may be wrong.

zilog357
3rd September, 2010, 01:53 AM
I read the dump directly from the immobox 89780-02030. After unzipped it is 512 bytes in size. It was in a 93C66 EEPROM.

Regards

sogaro
3rd September, 2010, 04:30 AM
Your dump is no good, next time save as .rar and .zip as it corrupts dumps. Now try this virgin files and lets see how it goes.....you might just get lucky one of them works for you.

zilog357
3rd September, 2010, 03:11 PM
Hello Sogaro.

Thanks for your reply. I tried two of the files and none worked. The third one was 256 bytes instead of 512. That is why I did not tried with that one. I appreciate your help though.

The file I posted is ok. It is just that when you unzip it, the resulting file must be unzipped too, so it must be unzipped twice. That is because of a setting in the forum's server on the GZIP option. Zipped files are re-zipped before they are downloaded to preserve bandwidth.

Anyway I am posting the same file in rar format in case you or someone else can help.

Thank you very much for taking the time.

Regards

zilog357
5th September, 2010, 06:40 PM
Or, does anybody knows how to virginize the posted file? That is, to make the ecm go to auto registration mode?

Thanks in advance.

cqae
6th September, 2010, 04:19 AM
I assume you have lost the keys? If its a 4c key, possibly one of those toyota keymakers might work.

sogaro
6th September, 2010, 05:22 AM
What happened when you used the first dump because i tried to virgin your file and its similar to it, i post your file virgined try it. did the light stay steady?

ashraf shaikh
6th September, 2010, 05:50 AM
which programmer you are using

zilog357
8th September, 2010, 01:40 AM
which programmer you are using

Keys were not lost. ECM was dead and customer acquired an used ECM. Tried to put it in auto registration mode so it accepts his keys.

I am using an EEPROM programmer. Take out the EEPROM (unsolder), read, compare with my available files and write a virgin one if I have an equivalent, then solder it back. It has worked every time, except this one, since I do not have the necessary file.

What happened when you used the first dump because i tried to virgin your file and its similar to it, i post your file virgined try it. did the light stay steady?

Those Corolla models do not have a security light like the other models. It does have a "security" light, but doesn't seem to work as the others. I looks more like a light installed for an aftermarket alarm and it was all the time off. The car used to start for a second and then die.

Anyway, I appreciate your help a lot. It was very kind of you. The customer took the unit away to other shop as he was in a rush.

I guess that the last file you posted might have worked, as the codes inside are very similar to the codes in the original file, except for one thing, the bytes were swapped. I know that some Toyota models work by swapping byte order, but I am not too well informed on that. If I remember right, there are always an option to swap bytes on immo programs like Otocheck.

If someone have any information on swapped bytes for immo files, it will be of good learning if it is posted here whenever you feel to do it. I am information "hungry" about this stuff, specially Toyota.

Cheers

segs
9th September, 2010, 09:33 AM
Hi if you had key with faulty ecu
it was simple for you to swop the chip 93c56 to new 2nd box
and the car would have started

ttzag
9th September, 2010, 02:36 PM
can you attach a photo for this ecu

zilog357
10th September, 2010, 03:24 AM
can you attach a photo for this ecu

I am sorry I can not. As mentioned above, the client unfortunately towed the unit away.

Hi if you had key with faulty ecu
it was simple for you to swop the chip 93c56 to new 2nd box
and the car would have started

Yes you are absolutely right. The problem was that I did not have the original ecm. They brought the car with the ecm they bought and decided to come to me when they put it in the car and realized that it will not start.

Regards and thank you very much for your replies.

Twinkleife
22nd February, 2013, 11:34 AM
Hi all,I have a ID CODE and Smart key ecu lock out on a 2005 Toyota Avalon with all smart keys lost.I reset d immo at first with T300 but got locked out after dash light went off.i can send dumps of ID CODE BOX and SMART KEY ECU.Pls help with virgin dump.

Twinkleife
24th February, 2013, 05:52 AM
Hi all,I have a ID CODE and Smart key ecu lock out on a 2005 Toyota Avalon with all smart keys lost.I reset d immo at first with T300 but got locked out after dash light went off.i can send dumps of ID CODE BOX and SMART KEY ECU.Pls help with virgin dump.

Thanks in advance.

akbarkeys
19th October, 2015, 07:53 AM
i need virgin dump for toyota RUSH..
ECU IMMO 89780-B0030,EEPROM 93LC66

bram380
19th October, 2015, 08:45 AM
hi, please read eeprom immo box.
also read your keys.

Sent from my HP Jaddul~Tapatalk

alaaengineer
20th October, 2015, 02:29 AM