PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi Dr.zx

sysjay
3rd September, 2010, 04:21 AM
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone has seen or have to share a Hitachi program called Dr.zx pc version? Thanks for everyone that replies :rock:

hercamp
3rd September, 2010, 04:54 AM
I have worked for a time ...with it ....especial litle program to diagonostic hitachis ....
the program is bsaed in palm one and connect to machine with a litle adapter ....especial of this tool ...sopport diagnostics in hitachi?s with issuzu engines ...cilynder test ...delete flash codes ,parameters of engine ...and updates or special keys not needed...
well...in real works usses ..make some diagnostic not supported for service @dvisor of j. deere.....in the newer engines I think is easy to replace with the new idss...only in isuzu engines.

I hope that info help you

sattv1244
3rd September, 2010, 05:40 AM
I will upload it

fixacar
3rd September, 2010, 03:55 PM
That would be great as i haved used both styles. The PC and palm version but no longer have that program and would like to get it back.

hercamp
3rd September, 2010, 03:57 PM
I only had use the palm vercion ....but the pc vercion is used with what kind of adapter????

fixacar
3rd September, 2010, 07:10 PM
I forget the name of it. Its just a cable with serial plug and square plug for the fuse box on the hoe.

Deere part number JT07273

krichnz
4th September, 2010, 06:34 AM
Heres are some of the info pdf's for the software for palm DRZX.
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Dr-ZX.pdf (http://hotfile.com/dl/66886461/a1cc3e5/Dr-ZX.pdf.html)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Dataviewer.pdf (http://hotfile.com/dl/66886802/f28fc00/Dataviewer.pdf.html)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Install.pdf (http://hotfile.com/dl/66887653/363e174/Install.pdf.html)

fixacar
5th September, 2010, 02:08 AM
I tried this download. Can you help with instructions?
It appears as a palm pilot simulator, but cant get lic file.
Also, the dr zx is not there.

:(

sysjay
5th September, 2010, 04:14 AM
QUOTE=sattv1244;751694]I will upload it[/QUOTE]

Is this just a palm simulator? Cannot install do to no Lic

5th September, 2010, 05:24 PM
QUOTE=sattv1244;751694]I will upload it

Is this just a palm simulator? Cannot install do to no Lic[/QUOTE]

fixacar
5th September, 2010, 06:54 PM
DR ZX looks good, but we need a working palm simulator.
Any bites?

:hmmmm2:

krichnz
5th September, 2010, 11:14 PM
DR ZX looks good, but we need a working palm simulator.
Any bites?

:hmmmm2:

I will upload my software from my unit as it looks to be different, sorry doesnt have the plam simulator, it is the actual software I use on my plam.

This software wont do the latest version of machines as you need either WINDR Client version (restricted to read only no changes to ecm) or WINDR dealer.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: dataviewer.pdf (http://hotfile.com/dl/67288195/64a3118/dataviewer.pdf.html)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: windr_download.pdf (http://hotfile.com/dl/67288595/f44cb67/windr_download.pdf.html)
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: WinDr_Installer.pdf (http://hotfile.com/dl/67289217/90dfa38/WinDr_Installer.pdf.html)

sysjay
7th September, 2010, 03:37 AM
Would anybody be able to share WINDR dealer???? Thanks Everybody!!!:idea:

fixacar
7th September, 2010, 07:39 PM
Any palm simulators out here?
The "PC" file above is palm simulator 5.4 but with no license
file. I only found garnet 5.4 on-line. I need to find an older version that is still palm.

Thanks in advance!

8th September, 2010, 02:51 PM
Would anybody be able to share WINDR dealer???? Thanks Everybody!!!:idea:
:celticparty::coffin:

carman2
30th September, 2010, 03:54 AM
hi guys treid d windr but cant do any adjustment dont no if i got to do any ting else to make work if any of you guys got it to work coud u please share d info tanks

hanzem evr
30th September, 2010, 06:44 AM
which data link use with this software .

carman2
30th September, 2010, 11:45 PM
i used data link cable JT07273 the trouble shooting and d monitoring part of d progam works fine it d machine setting dont work. test on a ex750-5 to adjust a sensors it will place d pumps in max displacement holding, then a sing comes up on compture saying [unhanded exception has occrred in your application] an machine stay in max displacement wont come out of that mode untill engine is turn off realy will like to get this porgam to work any help .

leopedranski
20th December, 2010, 12:57 AM
can anyone pls point me to the correct schematics from cable? seems is rs232 to...something ....but beats me

CNOBD2
15th February, 2011, 05:08 AM
hi friends.
Can anybody share the Hitachi Dr ZX 3 operating instructions?
Thanks in advance.

B.2
17th February, 2011, 11:31 AM
Das anyone bought Dr zx from dhgate I've read it can be a suss site

salwan
20th February, 2011, 09:04 AM
Can u re-upload
DrZX_for_Dealer (Ver3.03.0001).
On one of the download sites I can not complete the download from here I do not know why With a great thanks to you

salwan
20th February, 2011, 10:23 AM
when i instill dr.zx software and start it show this pic
pleas help

sattv1244
25th February, 2011, 02:35 AM
do you have new ver software ?

25th February, 2011, 05:17 PM
do you have new ver software ?
new version 3.05 HITACHI DrZX software
run pass :zx2000
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGU0N4JY)
pass:yzx-dr-zx

carman2
26th February, 2011, 12:57 PM
hi guys anyone got the lates version of windr for dealers to share

26th February, 2011, 04:12 PM
hi guys anyone got the lates version of windr for dealers to share

Sorry, I only have 2.01 version, only support the Japanese language, English is not good PC must support the COM port to run, a blank what language support is not good,, WINDR should be used exclusively for the Japanese, in Japanese XP not on the blank.
I am a Chinese citizen, does not speak English, thanks to translation software, please understand, thank you

carman2
27th February, 2011, 02:57 AM
tanks for the reply

salwan
27th February, 2011, 08:58 AM
pleas help
i need dr.zx software for computer only i dont have palm
i want instel it on my laptop i have adapter for Hitachi from computer
help help

koosbox
23rd April, 2011, 03:00 PM
Hitachi Help
This is the customer version for PC.I know it works on windows 7 32bit. It's 2011 version
https://rapidshare.com/files/458799358/WinDr_For_Customer_Ver3401_.zip

Enjoy

Remember to say thanks????

mecanico112
30th June, 2011, 10:27 PM
Hello
If there is someone who cares.

DrZX_for_Dealer(Ver3_06_0001)
WinDr_for_Dealer(Ver3210)
MICDV_UPDATE3732
There is a person who has them and is willing to change for something he needs.
A I do not care, I have clients with Hitachi machines.
Interested PM

ukge4122
4th September, 2011, 04:17 PM
Hitachi Help
This is the customer version for PC.I know it works on windows 7 32bit. It's 2011 version
https://rapidshare.com/files/458799358/WinDr_For_Customer_Ver3401_.zip

Enjoy

Remember to say thanks????

Whats the password to access the info in this

thanks

htetpaingaung
21st February, 2012, 05:45 PM
hey guy

help me.i have DrZX but don't have data viewer software.please give me DrZX & data viewer update.

thank

OZ Flasher
24th February, 2012, 11:10 PM
send me a PM with your email

407ron
17th June, 2012, 11:04 AM
Hi All,
I need to set up a friend with Hitachi excavator diagnostic
equipment for i guess Hitachi Dr.zx is the correct tool to use.

I see there are a few of these fro sale on ebay but not sure of the quality....
So can anyone recommened a supplier of Dr.zx as
i don't want to end up spending money on something that will not work correctly....Thanks in advance.
Ron.

paludi
16th July, 2012, 01:03 PM
HI I need help with ignition ZX DR palm m505 and there was no programa.me can help someone to reload thanks

living06
2nd December, 2012, 07:13 PM
when i instill dr.zx software and start it show this pic
pleas help

install windows xp english ?

3rd December, 2012, 02:08 AM
1.Recognizes the data export all were as follows: 1) removed from the control panel "MachineInformationCenter" or "DrZX for Dealer" program? (to ensure that remove clean ) 2) delete the C:\Program Files folder "MachineInformationCenter"
2.Sure that Palm Desktop computer program ( and only one , if more than one , please delete retained a ) , if not , please use the PALM comes with CD-ROM installation ;
2 in accordance with
(1) MICDV_V2501.zip
(2) DrZX_for_Dealer (Ver3_07_0001). Zip
( 3 ) MICDV_UPDATE3742.zip order of installation .
From the C : \ Program Files \ MachineInformationCenter in "EXE" shortcut "MICDataViwer" onto the desktop
3.In the installation of the new MIC software, because of its automatic save read data, so the data after the reaction speed will be very slow, so please after initial installation in the C:\Program Files\MachineInformationCenter\Data: MICDIV.dat (namely the blank file) file to copy on the desktop, and each of the read data after the data export save (such as D disk under the new folder)
Read data in many cases (in comparison to ensure that all data already in the computer backup save after the operation),
Delete C:\Program Files\MachineInformationCenter\Data: MICDIV.dat file.
Then it will be kept blank copy MICDIV.dat to C:\Program Files\MachineInformationCenter\Data.
4.Computer with Palm software must be for the same version , otherwise will produce download data can not be synchronized to the computer in the phenomenon .
Synchronization must ensure synchronization software has been activated .
After the software is installed and the synchronization is complete (recommended preferably at least twice ), the best in the library or the nearest machine download , sync, and browse view function confirmation
The download version of the software must ensure that all Palm PALM program maintenance and update on a regular basis .

I'm not fluent in English , and friends do not understand your own research , and good luck

parezoo
3rd December, 2012, 02:56 AM
1.Recognizes the data export all were as follows: 1) removed from the control panel "MachineInformationCenter" or "DrZX for Dealer" program? (to ensure that remove clean ) 2) delete the C:\Program Files folder "MachineInformationCenter"
2.Sure that Palm Desktop computer program ( and only one , if more than one , please delete retained a ) , if not , please use the PALM comes with CD-ROM installation ;
2 in accordance with
(1) MICDV_V2501.zip
From the C : \ Program Files \ MachineInformationCenter in "EXE" shortcut "MICDataViwer" onto the desktop
3.In the installation of the new MIC software, because of its automatic save read data, so the data after the reaction speed will be very slow, so please after initial installation in the C:\Program Files\MachineInformationCenter\Data: MICDIV.dat (namely the blank file) file to copy on the desktop, and each of the read data after the data export save (such as D disk under the new folder)
Read data in many cases (in comparison to ensure that all data already in the computer backup save after the operation),
Then it will be kept blank copy MICDIV.dat to C:\Program Files\MachineInformationCenter\Data.
4.Computer with Palm software must be for the same version , otherwise will produce download data can not be synchronized to the computer in the phenomenon .
After the software is installed and the synchronization is complete (recommended preferably at least twice ), the best in the library or the nearest machine download , sync, and browse view function confirmation
The download version of the software must ensure that all Palm PALM program maintenance and update on a regular basis .

I'm not fluent in English , and friends do not understand your own research , and good luck

Thanks a lot but Is this for Palm in emulator? do you have the PC version of this?

3rd December, 2012, 05:18 AM
I tried the PC version can not see the data item , this is the original software , not in the simulator .

You can install their own simulator ....

Markmcglinchey
13th October, 2015, 11:01 PM
I will upload it hello looking forward to helping who i may

ZerocooL74
26th October, 2015, 07:48 AM
Hello guys! Is anybody have newest version of WinDr for dealer? Can you upload it?
Great thanks

ivospasov
3rd November, 2015, 09:55 AM
Do you have info that DR ZX soft works on x64 bit windows?

ivospasov
3rd November, 2015, 09:57 AM
Do you have info that DR ZX soft works on x64 bit windows?:)

joriolm
6th May, 2017, 06:46 PM
Thank you, I'll try it.

szpryczek
19th October, 2017, 08:52 AM
Hello

If I think good the cable for use with DR.ZX or WIN.DR ( Diagnostic software for Hitachi excuvater) is a normall USB TTL adapter. OR is there something more on PCB. Can someone confirm?

retles
19th May, 2018, 08:43 AM
Is this just a palm simulator? Cannot install do to no Lic[/QUOTE]

hello there

arsenblch
8th July, 2019, 06:05 PM
Hi guys. Have anyone latest version of dr.zx & MICDV for pc? Please, send on arsenblch@gmail.com.

Thx

masaa
4th December, 2019, 05:12 PM
Hello
What diagnostics tool&software needed for ZX350CL-3
year 2008
?

sanixs
3rd December, 2020, 01:36 PM
Hello, please send me this archive on email - marbkosa@gmail.com Very Need!

sanixs
3rd December, 2020, 01:37 PM
2 in accordance with
(1) MICDV_V2501.zip

Hello, please send me this archive on email - marbkosa@gmail.com Very Need!

evgenyash6
11th September, 2022, 12:49 PM
Please link DrZX_for_Dealer (Ver3_07_0001)+MIC.rar (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=160042&d=1354496880) evgenyash16@gmail.com