PDA

View Full Version : I don't wana be rude so...

ymy_ro
4th September, 2010, 04:37 PM
Hello everybody...why is that the "Introduce yourself" section has been closed...it was useful, hope you'll re-open it because I tried to salute all the others but couldn't...hope my account wont be disabled because of this first post.....cheers now and hello from Romania once more :coffin:

opsmonkey
4th September, 2010, 06:22 PM
new registrations are closed so there are no new people to welcome..

tried to salute others..?? have a word.. you've been a member since March 2009 and never made a post until today.. 18 MONTHS LATER..!

thewizardofodds
4th September, 2010, 06:26 PM
new registrations are closed so there are no new people to welcome..

tried to salute others..?? have a word.. you've been a member since March 2009 and never made a post until today.. 18 MONTHS LATER..!

Wonder what he after now he has posted. lol

ymy_ro
5th September, 2010, 09:06 AM
Wonder what he after now he has posted. lol

I was after something when I registered myself, yesterday I just saw that this is interesting...never got the chance to search the forums I'm a very busy man....so sorry if I didn't made a post until yesterday....but I believe we are all the same when in need to search something..... didn't you ever register on a forum just to take some info...download something? I bet nobody could say no to this....

P.S. opsmonkey (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/13913-opsmonkey/)...being a VIP you can certainly see if I downloaded something from here....

opsmonkey
5th September, 2010, 12:26 PM
P.S. opsmonkey (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/13913-opsmonkey/)...being a VIP you can certainly see if I downloaded something from here....

err sorry pal.. show me where I mentioned downloads..??

YOU said you had been trying to 'salute' others.. The intro section hasn't been closed that long.. i was merely pointing out that it seems strange to say you had been trying to 'salute' others when you hadn't made a post for 18 months..