PDA

View Full Version : EPC Collection

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 03:22 AM
I see that in my old tread, some people did not understand what I meant by the program name.
So, here I will write the description of each EPC.
Anybody who wants sth, please push the thanks button of the EPC and quote in the tread.
I will answer you guys, on PMs.

P.S.: As I have told before, I will just share people who has had shared sth before (real DKs).

Thanks in advance.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 03:27 AM
Year: 2010
Version: 02
Compatibility with Vista: unknown
Operatin System: Windows XP
Size: 14G

Description: The program ATRIS Stahlgruber provides information on spare parts of cars and trucks. Data on passenger cars, beginning with the 60-ies, on the cargo from the 80's. Since 2002, the program is executed in an environment of TCD and using data from TCD, except for information on spare parts in the program integrates information about the standard-setting clock, fuel tanks, maintenance intervals, timing belt installation labels and identification plates. The program contains cross-reference and warehouse facilities STAHLGRUBER, wholesale price for downloading a file Artikel.dat otherwise complete analogy TCD. There is a search for the original number by number Stahlgruber, you can see a list of applicability of a detail, select a car from the engine, including filtering by brand or manufacturer, also contains illustrations and photographs of many parts. Program ATRis Stahlgruber comes on 3 DVD, can be installed in several different ways, from minimum to maximum network.
When the installation asks for the primary client number Stahlgruber of 6-digit number enter number 530068

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 03:37 AM
Year: 2009
Version: 1 / 2009
Developer: Webasto Rus
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Language: English, German, Russian
Size: 2.53G

Description: Webasto AG (Germany), the world's largest manufacturer of automotive air conditioning systems. I do not think that this directory is radically different from the directory 2008. But may be someone will be interested.
Liquid heaters:
BBW / DBW46
Thermo 50
Thermo Top C / E / P
Thermo Top V (MB)
Thermo 90 S
Thermo 90 ST
DBW 2010 / 2016
DBW 2010 - 350
DBW 160 / 230 / 300 / 350 (SPHEROS)
Thermo 230 - 350
GBW 300
Air Conditioner:
AT 2000
AT 2000 S
AT 2000 ST
AT 3500 / 5000
AT 3500 / 5000 ST
AT EVO 3900 / 5500
HL90
Manuals CONTROLS:
Telestart T60
Telestart T70
Telestart T80 (T90)
Telestart T91
Telestart T100 HTM
ThermoCall TC 1.1
ThermoCall TC 2.2 Connect
ThermoCall TC 2.2 Comfort
ThermoCall TC 2.2 Locate
ThermoCall TC 2.2 (positioning)
Minitaymer 1533 Oval
Kombitaymer 1531 EN
Kombitaymer 1531
Kombitaymer 1530
Panel AT EVO
Air
Hatches

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 03:42 AM
Language: English only
Size: 3.28G

Description: Catalogue of spare parts for DELPHI fuel pumps. Soderzhit number of spare parts parts of fuel equipment cars and trucks, manufactured by DELPHI. Poisk spare parts can be carried out on several criteria: car brand, model, engine model, fuel pump and t.d.Soderzhit so the same test plans fuel nasosov. Prednaznachena primarily for those engaged in repairing fuel equipment, but will certainly be helpful and those operating vehicles with fuel pump company DELPHI, and suppliers of spare parts.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 03:48 AM
Year: 2008
Platform: Windows VP
Version: 1 / 2008
Size: 2.91G

Description: Electronic parts catalog Deutz 2008 is the largest catalog of spare parts and accessories. The program provides information on cars and trucks. There is a search for the original number, you can see a list of applicability of the details, choose a car from the engine, including filtering by brand or manufacturer, also contains illustrations and photographs of many parts. Convenient and easy to use shell, runs under Windows 98/2000/XP. Interface in English, German and French, has help files and detailed description of all functions.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 03:53 AM
Languages: English, German, Russian
Operating system: WinXP
Last update: 3 / 2003
Size: 562M

Description: Program FIAT Commercial Vehicle (Compact 98) contains a catalog of spare parts for cars manufactured by FIAT.
The list of cars represented in the program:
Seicento
Seicento VAN
Panda 4x2
Panda 4x4
Panda 4x2 VAN
Panda 4x4 VAN
Uno Berlina
Uno Mondo
Nuova Punto
Nuova Punto VAN
Siena / Palio
Palio-Palio Rest. W.E. VAN
Palio 2V Rest. 2001
Siena Rest. 2002
Palio W.E. Rest. 2002
Multipla
Multipla VAN
Stilo
Stilo VAN
Marea
Marengo (Marea)
Barchetta
Ulysse
Nuovo Ulysse

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 04:02 AM
Year: 2004
Developer: Tong Yang Group
Size: 1.31G

Description: Tong Yang Group - one of the largest Asian manufacturers of metal and plastic bodywork spare parts: fenders, hood, grille, spoiler, podkrylki etc. In addition, the company includes in its range of products from other manufacturers: the impeller fan, deflectors, lights, lights, etc., selling it almost at the price of the manufacturer. The range contains body parts for virtually all models from all over the world, from Chinese to American. Part of the metal car body parts available in a special rugged and tested in a salt bath.
The catalog includes: front page (usually a file index.html), this page links to PDF files on the relevant models. Download the folder Tong_Yang and write to DVD-disc "as is". It turns a directory with the startup. Or keep it on the screw and run the index.html file manually.
In your Video is an informational video company in English, if you're interested to see how a plant. If no such intention, you can not download this video, removing the check in his client.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 04:07 AM
Year / Date of Release: 2010
Version: 458
Developer: MAN
Language: English, Russian
Size: 1.35G

Description: Catalogue of spare parts Man contains a catalog of parts for trucks Man, tractors Man, Coach Man and various special-purpose chassis, as well as engines and transmissions Man.
Extra information: The cracking procedure is so complex. I will give it to the person, who gets the program

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 04:13 AM
Version: 5.1
Language: Russian only
Size: 638M

Product range: Pistons truck engine cylinder liners for truck engines, the piston group in the assembly for truck engines, piston rings for truck engines, connecting rod bearings for truck engines, the camshaft bushing truck engines, bearings SPUTTER, root liners truck engines </span>valve for freight engine valve guides for commercial engines, air filter truck engine oil filter for truck engines, fuel filter, truck engines, pistons for car engines, cylinder liners for passenger engines, cylinder heads for passenger engines, piston rings </span>for passenger engines, connecting rod bearings for passenger engines, bush promvala for automobile engines, bearings indigenous passenger engine and semi-resistant to automobile engine connecting rod bushing for automobile engine, V-belts, valves for automobile engine valve guides, air filter for cars engine, fuel filter for automobile engine oil filter for automobile engine and much more....

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 04:17 AM
Version: 6.6.2.0
Developer: Scania AB
Language: English + Russian
Size: 5.36G

Description: Program SCANIA MULTI contains information on spare parts for Scania cars and buses engines and is on 2 DVD.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 04:20 AM
Developer: Gates Corporation
Size: 72M

Description: Catalogs drive belts, pumps, thermostats, hoses for power steering, power steering repair kits, etc. for the year 2008 for the European, Asian and American cars. Applicability, crosses with the original numbers.Listen
Read phonetically

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 04:25 AM
Developer: SKF
Size: 1.3G

Description: SKF - a leading global provider of products and services in the field of rolling bearings, parts rotation, seals and engineering solutions. The company SKF 100 years ago, invented the self-aligning bearing and in the process of its development into a company of engineering solutions using the unique potential of the knowledge gained in the five areas in order to create unique solutions for their clients. These five areas encompass not only as well as bearings and seals, and lubricants and lubrication systems are critical to ensure long term work of bearings; mechatronic components, integrating knowledge of mechanics and electronics in the most efficient linear motion bearings and built-in sensors; as well as a wide range of services - from planning and inventory management to monitor the state of equipment and systems reliability.
Extra Informations: Contains the full product catalog SKF on Road aftermarket (based on TecDoc, and SKF will work until 01.11.09 ), the latest catalogs in PDF, as well as training videos on the products!

greenvalleyengg
6th September, 2010, 04:59 AM
Can you give me the links for SKF

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 07:57 AM
Can you give me the links for SKF

yes, sure.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 08:09 AM
Version: 02.2009
Size: 1.99G

Description: This directory contains the full range of French company Valeo, well-known manufacturer of spare parts. The company produces the clutch, lights, electronic engine control, etc. Valeo owns 143 plants in 20 countries. Valeo clients include all major automobile companies in the world, including BMW, Ford, General Motors.
Extra Informations: catalog made on the basis TecDoc and contains inofrmations for only brand Valeo (Valeo, SWF, etc.)

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 08:13 AM
Version: 04.2010-09.2010
Developer: ZF Trading GmbH
Operating System: Win 2000/XP/Vista/7
Size: 6.71G

Description: Electronic Catalogue InCat
Contains: information on spare parts for automobiles. Full electronic catalog of products offered ZF Trading
(BOGE, LEMFORDER, SACHS, ZF Parts). Comparable product codes stamps competitors and car manufacturers.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 08:16 AM
Year: 2006
Version: 2.1
Developer: CORTECO WELcat
Platform: Windows 95/98/SE/ME/NT/2000/XP
Language: English, German, French, Italian, Polish.
Size: 413M
Description: Catalogue Corteco for cars and trucks. OE - crosses. Search glands in size.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 08:23 AM
Version: April 2009
Platform: Windows
Size: 292M

Description: Catalogue repair kits ZF. Composition of repair kits, photo repair kits.
Extra Informations: For photos you can define what distinguishes a new custom code from the old.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 08:30 AM
Year: 2007
Size: 585
Description: Italian Company CEI - Spares box, gearboxes, rear axles, suspension and chassis for trucks Fuller, Eaton, Mack, Rockwell, Iveco, Scania, MB_ZF, Renault, Ricambi, Scania, Volvo.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 08:34 AM
Version: 2010
Developer: UNIPOINT
Site Developer: UNIPOINT-Your Best Choice for Starters, Alternators, A/C Compressors, Wiper Blades, Fan motors
Language: English
Size: 628M

Description: Catalogue of starters, generators, compressors, air conditioners and their components Taiwanese manufacturer. Also presents details of the cooling system of automobiles and wiper blades.

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 08:45 AM
Size: 634

Description: Production Company Bosal. Silencers, turnbuckles, body, etc.

abduldon
6th September, 2010, 11:48 AM
Version: 6.6.2.0
Developer: Scania AB
Size: 5.36G

Description: Program SCANIA MULTI contains information on spare parts for Scania cars and buses engines and is on 2 DVD.

can u please share the links for Scania Multi 2010 Thanks

abduldon
6th September, 2010, 11:50 AM

Contains: information on spare parts for automobiles. Full electronic catalog of products offered ZF Trading
(BOGE, LEMFORDER, SACHS, ZF Parts). Comparable product codes stamps competitors and car manufacturers.

can u please provide the links

abduldon
6th September, 2010, 11:51 AM
Version: 2.1
Developer: CORTECO WELcat
Platform: Windows 95/98/SE/ME/NT/2000/XP
Language: English, German, French, Italian, Polish.
Size: 413M
Description: Catalogue Corteco for cars and trucks. OE - crosses. Search glands in size.

can u pleas share the links for corteco as well please?

SoheilTasharrofi
6th September, 2010, 04:28 PM
Yes, sure abduldon.

Quatro
6th September, 2010, 11:44 PM
Version: 1 / 2009
Developer: Webasto Rus
Language: English, German, Russian
Size: 2.53G

Description: Webasto AG (Germany), the world's largest manufacturer of automotive air conditioning systems. I do not think that this directory is radically different from the directory 2008. But may be someone will be interested.
Liquid heaters:
BBW / DBW46
Thermo 50
Thermo Top C / E / P
Thermo Top V (MB)
Thermo 90 S
Thermo 90 ST
DBW 2010 / 2016
DBW 2010 - 350
DBW 160 / 230 / 300 / 350 (SPHEROS)
Thermo 230 - 350
GBW 300
Air Conditioner:
AT 2000
AT 2000 S
AT 2000 ST
AT 3500 / 5000
AT 3500 / 5000 ST
AT EVO 3900 / 5500
HL90
Manuals CONTROLS:
Telestart T60
Telestart T70
Telestart T80 (T90)
Telestart T91
Telestart T100 HTM
ThermoCall TC 1.1
ThermoCall TC 2.2 Connect
ThermoCall TC 2.2 Comfort
ThermoCall TC 2.2 Locate
ThermoCall TC 2.2 (positioning)
Minitaymer 1533 Oval
Kombitaymer 1531 EN
Kombitaymer 1531
Kombitaymer 1530
Panel AT EVO
Air
Hatches

Can you give me links?.....thanks

SoheilTasharrofi
7th September, 2010, 12:56 AM
Can you give me links?.....thanks

Check your PMs
and please press the thanks bitton for your EPC

pbgbottle
7th September, 2010, 05:13 AM
would love these thanks

Developer: Gates Corporation
Size: 72M

Description: Catalogs drive belts, pumps, thermostats, hoses for power steering, power steering repair kits, etc. for the year 2008 for the European, Asian and American cars. Applicability, crosses with the original numbers.Listen
Read phonetically

Description: SKF - a leading global provider of products and services in the field of rolling bearings, parts rotation, seals and engineering solutions. The company SKF 100 years ago, invented the self-aligning bearing and in the process of its development into a company of engineering solutions using the unique potential of the knowledge gained in the five areas in order to create unique solutions for their clients. These five areas encompass not only as well as bearings and seals, and lubricants and lubrication systems are critical to ensure long term work of bearings; mechatronic components, integrating knowledge of mechanics and electronics in the most efficient linear motion bearings and built-in sensors; as well as a wide range of services - from planning and inventory management to monitor the state of equipment and systems reliability.
Extra Informations: Contains the full product catalog SKF on Road aftermarket (based on TecDoc, and SKF will work until 01.11.09 ), the latest catalogs in PDF, as well as training videos on the products!

krichnz
7th September, 2010, 06:43 AM

Can you please share the link for this.
Thanks

SoheilTasharrofi
7th September, 2010, 08:25 AM
There has been so many requests for SKF, and I could not answer them by PMs.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258884215/SKF.part01.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258884316/SKF.part02.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258884413/SKF.part03.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258884541/SKF.part04.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258884653/SKF.part05.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258884773/SKF.part06.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258884939/SKF.part07.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258885029/SKF.part08.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258885157/SKF.part09.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258885264/SKF.part10.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258885361/SKF.part11.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258885494/SKF.part12.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258885582/SKF.part13.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258885689/SKF.part14.rar)
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/258885700/SKF.part15.rar)

Do not forget to Press the thanks button.

SoheilTasharrofi
7th September, 2010, 08:27 AM
would love these thanks

Yes, sure.

SoheilTasharrofi
7th September, 2010, 08:38 AM
I hope that you guys have understood that I am here to share. But I have my needs, too.
Give me these EPCs, and I will give you all you need:

ISUZU worldwide 2009 or 2010 (eng version)
Foton EPC 2008 or newer
DongFeng EPC 2008 or newer

Share with me these, and I will share with you my collection.

davsmith64
7th September, 2010, 09:18 AM
i have installed the ATRIS Stahlgruber but i have a problem, when i open it, it just says this cd is no longer valid?

can you help?

regards dave

SoheilTasharrofi
7th September, 2010, 09:54 AM
i have installed the ATRIS Stahlgruber but i have a problem, when i open it, it just says this cd is no longer valid?

can you help?

regards dave

Take time back, and reinstall

SoheilTasharrofi
7th September, 2010, 11:33 PM
Operating System: Windows XP
Size: 1.96G

Description: The most complete and the new collection of EPC across the model range Ssangyong. Background data on all models - 10.2007. By Rexton - 02.2008.
The set - the most complete Service manual on Rexton I - II (including wiring). Factory Prices on all items EPC. Prices for diagnostic equipment. Instructions for installing and configuring including different versions fleshpleera .... and many other extra. useful information ...

SoheilTasharrofi
7th September, 2010, 11:37 PM
Version: 2.0.68
Size: 7.94G
Description: The distribution:
- Viewer Epsilon
- License key for 2010
- All known models of equipment on 01.25.1910 (with officially source)
- Technical documentation (service bulletins)
- Manuals

SoheilTasharrofi
7th September, 2010, 11:46 PM
Version: 08.2004
Operating System: WinXP
Compatibility with Vista: Unknown
Language: English, German, etc. ..
Size: 1.05G

bedoo54
8th September, 2010, 03:00 AM
Size: 7.94G
- Viewer Epsilon
- License key for 2010
- All known models of equipment on 01.25.1910 (with officially source)
- Manuals
please can you share this with me

thanks in advanced

bedoo54
8th September, 2010, 03:02 AM
Version: 458
Developer: MAN
Size: 1.35G

Description: Catalogue of spare parts Man contains a catalog of parts for trucks Man, tractors Man, Coach Man and various special-purpose chassis, as well as engines and transmissions Man.
Extra information: The cracking procedure is so complex. I will give it to the person, who gets the program

i need this please thanks in advanced

SoheilTasharrofi
8th September, 2010, 04:18 AM
i need this please thanks in advanced

There you go.

renesis
8th September, 2010, 04:24 AM
Platform: Windows VP
Version: 1 / 2008
Size: 2.91G

Description: Electronic parts catalog Deutz 2008 is the largest catalog of spare parts and accessories. The program provides information on cars and trucks. There is a search for the original number, you can see a list of applicability of the details, choose a car from the engine, including filtering by brand or manufacturer, also contains illustrations and photographs of many parts. Convenient and easy to use shell, runs under Windows 98/2000/XP. Interface in English, German and French, has help files and detailed description of all functions.

SoheilTasharrofi, May I have the links for Deutz 2008 please?
Thank you very much

alcoholahmed
8th September, 2010, 03:46 PM
Version: 08.2004
Compatibility with Vista: Unknown
Language: English, German, etc. ..
Size: 1.05G
may I have those links, also?

s2k83
8th September, 2010, 03:50 PM
Operating System: Windows XP
Size: 1.96G

Description: The most complete and the new collection of EPC across the model range Ssangyong. Background data on all models - 10.2007. By Rexton - 02.2008.
The set - the most complete Service manual on Rexton I - II (including wiring). Factory Prices on all items EPC. Prices for diagnostic equipment. Instructions for installing and configuring including different versions fleshpleera .... and many other extra. useful information ...

can i have the links for this EPC? thanks. :)

SoheilTasharrofi
8th September, 2010, 04:24 PM
may I have those links, also?

Yes, sure. But after you push the thanks button for theepc youy requested.

SoheilTasharrofi
8th September, 2010, 04:28 PM
can i have the links for this EPC? thanks. :)

I appreciate your understanding. Youy are a newbie and he is a member, but you know that you should press the thanks button and he does not.
You will get your links soon.

abduldon
8th September, 2010, 07:03 PM

is there a produt key for this installation???

SoheilTasharrofi
8th September, 2010, 10:53 PM
is there a produt key for this installation???

I do not have it.
I am so sorry.

s2k83
9th September, 2010, 12:37 AM
sent my token of gratitude. :)

SoheilTasharrofi
10th September, 2010, 12:09 AM
Size: 10.26G

- License key for 2010 (file KEY Fendt)
- All known models of equipment on 02.15.1910 (with official source)
- Guidance on the use of combine harvesters (manuals)
- Installation instructions (file readme)
DVD1:
12130 / 12130S BALER - MEDIUM SQUARE
1270 / 1270 S BALER - MEDIUM SQUARE
1290 / 1290 S BALER - MEDIUM SQUARE
2250 S/SL/SLR BALER, ROUND
2550 SL/SLR BALER, ROUND
2600 BALER - ROUND - |---> 158000
2600 BALER, ROUND
2600 VF |-> 156500
2600 VF ->| 156499
2600 VL/VLR/SC BALER, ROUND
2900 BALER - ROUND - |---> 158000
2900 BALER, ROUND
3250 XLR/XLRE BALER, ROUND
455 / 555 / 655 / 755 / 855 LOADER
5180 E Combines Operator's Manual
5180 E Combines Workshop Service Manual
5220E / 5250E / 6250E Combine Operator's Manual
5220E / 5250E / 6250E Combines Workshop Service Manual
5270 L-AL / 6250-6270 L Combines Operator's Manual
5270 L-AL / 6250-6270 L Combines Workshop Service Manual
5270C-AL / 6300C-AL Combines Operator's Manual
5270C-AL / 6300C-AL Combines Workshop Service Manual
8300 / 8350 Combines Operator Instruction Book
8300 / 8350 Combines Workshop Service Manual
8300 / 8350 Combines Repair Time Schedule
8370P/8400P Combines Operator's Manual
8370P / 8400P Combines Workshop Service Manual
870 N / S MEDIUM SQUARE BALER
990 SQUARE BALER - --->| HT 73100
990 / 990 S MEDIUM SQUARE BALER
Fendt - Accessories
FreeFlow Cutting Table Operator's Manual
PowerFlow Table Operator Instruction Book

DVD2:
5180 C COMBINE
5180 COMBINE
5220 / 5250 COMBINES
5220 E COMBINE
5250 CEREA COMBINE
5250 E COMBINE
5250 L COMBINE
5270 / 6300 Combines with PowerFlow Table OIB
5270 C COMBINE
6250 E / L COMBINE
6270 L COMBINE
6280 COMBINE
6300 / 6330 COMBINES
6300 C COMBINES
8300 / 8350 COMBINES - |---> 61122
8300 / 8350 COMBINES
8300/8350 - 8370P/8400P Combines RTS
8370P / 8400P COMBINES
9300 R COMBINE
9350R COMBINE
9350R MAHDRESCHER
9460R COMBINE (EFF S/N HUC8E101)
9460R MAHDRESCHER |=> S/N HUC8E101
POWER FLOW TABLES, WWHU 18',20',22',25',30'
"TABLES """"FF"""" FENDT COMBINES ( 5270C - 6300C )"
"TABLES """"L"""" FENDT COMBINES (5180E-5220E-5250-5270C-6250E-6270L-6300C)"
Fendt - FENDT 206S
Fendt - FENDT 206V NA
Fendt - FENDT 206V+F
Fendt - FENDT 207
Fendt - FENDT 207S
Fendt - FENDT 207V NA
Fendt - FENDT 207V+F
Fendt - FENDT 207V+F
Fendt - FENDT 208
Fendt - FENDT 208P
Fendt - FENDT 208P NA
Fendt - FENDT 208S
Fendt - FENDT 208V NA
Fendt - FENDT 208V+F
Fendt - FENDT 208V+F
Fendt - FENDT 209
Fendt - FENDT 209P
Fendt - FENDT 209P
Fendt - FENDT 209P NA
Fendt - FENDT 209S
Fendt - FENDT 209V NA
Fendt - FENDT 209V+F
Fendt - FENDT 209V+F
Fendt - FENDT 210
Fendt - FENDT 210P
Fendt - FENDT 210V+F
Fendt - FENDT 211
Fendt - FENDT 211P
Fendt - FENDT 211V+F
Fendt - FENDT 309 Vario
Fendt - FENDT 310 Vario
Fendt - FENDT 311 Vario
Fendt - FENDT 312 Vario
Fendt - FENDT 411 Vario
Fendt - FENDT 412 Vario
Fendt - FENDT 413 Vario
Fendt - FENDT 414 Vario
Fendt - FENDT 415 Vario
Fendt - FENDT 711
Fendt - FENDT 712
Fendt - FENDT 712
Fendt - FENDT 712NA
Fendt - FENDT 712NA
Fendt - FENDT 714
Fendt - FENDT 714
Fendt - FENDT 714NA
Fendt - FENDT 714NA
Fendt - FENDT 716
Fendt - FENDT 716
Fendt - FENDT 716NA
Fendt - FENDT 716NA
Fendt - FENDT 718
Fendt - FENDT 718NA
Fendt - FENDT 815
Fendt - FENDT 815NA
Fendt - FENDT 817
Fendt - FENDT 817NA
Fendt - FENDT 818
Fendt - FENDT 818
Fendt - FENDT 818NA
Fendt - FENDT 818NA
Fendt - FENDT 820
Fendt - FENDT 820GREENTEC
Fendt - FENDT 820NA
Fendt - FENDT 916
Fendt - FENDT 918NA
Fendt - FENDT 920
Fendt - FENDT 920NA
Fendt - FENDT 922
Fendt - FENDT 922NA
Fendt - FENDT 924
Fendt - FENDT 924
Fendt - FENDT 924NA
Fendt - FENDT 924NA
Fendt - FENDT 926
Fendt - FENDT 926NA
Fendt - FENDT 927
Fendt - FENDT 927NA
Fendt - FENDT 930
Fendt - FENDT 930
Fendt - FENDT 930NA
Fendt - FENDT 930NA
Fendt - FENDT 933
Fendt - FENDT 933NA
Fendt - FENDT 936
Fendt - FENDT 936NA
Fendt - GT 231GT
Fendt - GT 231GTW
Fendt - GT 345GT
Fendt - GT 350GT
Fendt - GT 360GT
Fendt - GT 365GT
Fendt - GT 370GT
Fendt - GT 370GT
Fendt - GT 380GT
Fendt - GT 380GT
Fendt - GT 390GT
Fendt - GT 395GT
Fendt - OEM HORSCH
Fendt - Service - F000000
Fendt - XYLON 520
Fendt - XYLON 522
Fendt - XYLON 524

DVD3:
Fendt - FARMER 102
Fendt - FARMER 103
Fendt - FARMER 103
Fendt - FARMER 104
Fendt - FARMER 105
Fendt - FARMER 108
Fendt - FARMER 240S
Fendt - FARMER 250S
Fendt - FARMER 250V
Fendt - FARMER 260P
Fendt - FARMER 260S
Fendt - FARMER 260V
Fendt - FARMER 270P
Fendt - FARMER 270V
Fendt - FARMER 275S
Fendt - FARMER 275V
Fendt - FARMER 280P
Fendt - FARMER 280S
Fendt - FARMER 280V
Fendt - FARMER 303
Fendt - FARMER 304
Fendt - FARMER 304
Fendt - FARMER 304
Fendt - FARMER 305
Fendt - FARMER 305
Fendt - FARMER 305
Fendt - FARMER 306
Fendt - FARMER 306
Fendt - FARMER 306
Fendt - FARMER 307
Fendt - FARMER 307
Fendt - FARMER 307
Fendt - FARMER 307
Fendt - FARMER 307
Fendt - FARMER 307
Fendt - FARMER 307
Fendt - FARMER 308
Fendt - FARMER 308
Fendt - FARMER 308
Fendt - FARMER 308
Fendt - FARMER 308
Fendt - FARMER 308
Fendt - FARMER 308
Fendt - FARMER 309
Fendt - FARMER 309
Fendt - FARMER 309
Fendt - FARMER 309
Fendt - FARMER 309
Fendt - FARMER 309
Fendt - FARMER 309
Fendt - FARMER 310
Fendt - FARMER 310
Fendt - FARMER 310
Fendt - FARMER 310
Fendt - FARMER 311
Fendt - FARMER 311
Fendt - FARMER 311
Fendt - FARMER 311
Fendt - FARMER 312
Fendt - FARMER 312
Fendt - FARMER 312
Fendt - FARMER 409
Fendt - FARMER 409NA
Fendt - FARMER 410
Fendt - FARMER 410NA
Fendt - FARMER 411
Fendt - FARMER 411NA
Fendt - FARMER 412
Fendt - FARMER 412NA
Fendt - FARMER 5S/106
Fendt - FAVORIT 509
Fendt - FAVORIT 510
Fendt - FAVORIT 511
Fendt - FAVORIT 512
Fendt - FAVORIT 514
Fendt - FAVORIT 515
Fendt - FAVORIT 600
Fendt - FAVORIT 610
Fendt - FAVORIT 611
Fendt - FAVORIT 611
Fendt - FAVORIT 612
Fendt - FAVORIT 612
Fendt - FAVORIT 614
Fendt - FAVORIT 614
Fendt - FAVORIT 615
Fendt - FAVORIT 615
Fendt - FAVORIT 711
Fendt - FAVORIT 712
Fendt - FAVORIT 712NA
Fendt - FAVORIT 714
Fendt - FAVORIT 714NA
Fendt - FAVORIT 716
Fendt - FAVORIT 716NA
Fendt - FAVORIT 816
Fendt - FAVORIT 818
Fendt - FAVORIT 822
Fendt - FAVORIT 824
Fendt - FAVORIT 916
Fendt - FAVORIT 916
Fendt - FAVORIT 918NA
Fendt - FAVORIT 920
Fendt - FAVORIT 920
Fendt - FAVORIT 920NA
Fendt - FAVORIT 920NA
Fendt - FAVORIT 924
Fendt - FAVORIT 924
Fendt - FAVORIT 924NA
Fendt - FAVORIT 924NA
Fendt - FAVORIT 926
Fendt - FAVORIT 926
Fendt - FAVORIT 926NA
Fendt - FAVORIT 926NA

SoheilTasharrofi
10th September, 2010, 06:19 AM
Year built: 2006
Platform: Windows
Operating system: Windows 2000 SP4/XP/2003/Vista
Size: 191M

Description: not looking code generator drives a generator and a wine program shows what it is established what bearings, brushes diode bridges etc + analogues of more than 30 manufacturers. everything is simple and convenient

SoheilTasharrofi
10th September, 2010, 06:48 AM
Version: 4.60
Size: 1.2G

Description: Catalogue of spare parts and test plans of DENSO fuel pump

gavvaga
10th September, 2010, 11:36 AM
Version: 02
Operatin System: Windows XP
Size: 14G

Description: The program ATRIS Stahlgruber provides information on spare parts of cars and trucks. Data on passenger cars, beginning with the 60-ies, on the cargo from the 80's. Since 2002, the program is executed in an environment of TCD and using data from TCD, except for information on spare parts in the program integrates information about the standard-setting clock, fuel tanks, maintenance intervals, timing belt installation labels and identification plates. The program contains cross-reference and warehouse facilities STAHLGRUBER, wholesale price for downloading a file Artikel.dat otherwise complete analogy TCD. There is a search for the original number by number Stahlgruber, you can see a list of applicability of a detail, select a car from the engine, including filtering by brand or manufacturer, also contains illustrations and photographs of many parts. Program ATRis Stahlgruber comes on 3 DVD, can be installed in several different ways, from minimum to maximum network.
When the installation asks for the primary client number Stahlgruber of 6-digit number enter number 530068

thx man waiting 4 PM

SoheilTasharrofi
10th September, 2010, 10:31 PM
thx man waiting 4 PM

will send it.

SoheilTasharrofi
12th September, 2010, 10:51 PM
Operatind System: Windows 95, 98, 2K ME
Compatibility with Vista: No
Language: English
Size: 4.23G

Description: Auto parts for Kenworth K100, Kenworth K100E, Kenworth K130, Kenworth K150, Kenworth K220, Kenworth K300, Kenworth T-Series (T300-T2000), etc.

Patal1nk
13th September, 2010, 05:56 PM
Muchas Gracias

Patal1nk
13th September, 2010, 06:03 PM
PLZ send me Links for Deutz Serpic !!!
THX

passenger...
15th September, 2010, 02:05 PM
hi
Can you give me the links for Deutz Serpic 2008 ?

nier
15th September, 2010, 02:39 PM
Please give me links for MANTIS
In advance thanks

SoheilTasharrofi
15th September, 2010, 10:45 PM
hi
Can you give me the links for Deutz Serpic 2008 ?

Get in the place, and put your order!!!
Is it the way you move?
2 posts and 2 requests, exellent.
If you have had read the first post of the tread, you would have seen that I have written that, I will just share with real DKs, and by that I mean people who share.

SoheilTasharrofi
15th September, 2010, 10:57 PM
Please give me links for MANTIS
In advance thanks

I would be very happy, if you can explain me the reason you guys never push the thanks button.
Push the thanks button for the EPC you requested, and post your request again, then I will send you the link.

SoheilTasharrofi
17th September, 2010, 03:40 AM
Version: 03.2010
Developer: InterCars S.A
Language: Multilingual
Size: 7.52G

Description: Photos of spare parts for the latest version IC_Katalog.
Catalog available for download on the official site Inter Cars S.A. (http://www.intercars.com.pl)
Extras. Information: Set:
1. Download IC_Katalog ftp://anonymous@ftp.intercars.com.pl/setup.exe (ftp://anonymous@ftp.intercars.com.pl/setup.exe) and install.
2. Download a database of spare parts ftp://anonymous@ftp.intercars.com.pl/i_dbfs.zip. Choose File / Install databases / Price list ...
3. Open File> Install Database> E-catalog (i_katalog.zip present in the distribution, is used to search for parts by make of car).
4. We mount a virtual image, and then open the file in the directory> Install Database> Photos ... Click OK
The program is updated through the Internet. To check for new versions need to click the tab "Communication / Check the new version of IC_Katalog"

SoheilTasharrofi
17th September, 2010, 03:46 AM
Year: 07.2010
Version: 3.0.0
Developer: Amadeo Marti Carbonell SA (AMC)
Site Developer: http://www.amc.es/
Language: Multilingual
Size: 753M
Description: Company Amadeo Marti Carbonell SA (Abbreviated - AMC), founded in 1967, is a leading European manufacturer of cylinder head, camshaft, prechamber and bolts Cylinder Head for cars of both European and Japanese manufacture. The quality of the firm certify certificates Standardization ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, which every year is to confirm compliance testing.

SoheilTasharrofi
17th September, 2010, 03:56 AM
Version: 6.0
Size: 609M

Description: Catalogue of the company Fleetguard filters for automobiles, construction machinery and industrial equipment. Search by make of car, on order number filter.

SoheilTasharrofi
17th September, 2010, 04:11 AM
Language: English Russian
Size: 8.69G

Description: The image of the installation CD program and the image 2 DVD disks with file libraries to install catalog of original equipment parts Massey Ferguson - EPSILON 2.0.68.

SoheilTasharrofi
17th September, 2010, 04:18 AM
Version: 2.3.5
Size: 3.25G

Description: The complete catalog of parts for Agricultural machines MASSEY FERGUSON.

s2k83
17th September, 2010, 01:20 PM
hi there. thanks for sharing the SSangyong EPC, but is there any way to start the program ? [e.g activation code ?] thanks.

Sorry, forget about it. silly of me. didn't look hard enough for it in the CD. :P

thanks for these great EPC

bedoo54
17th September, 2010, 01:35 PM
Version: 6.0
Size: 609M

Description: Catalogue of the company Fleetguard filters for automobiles, construction machinery and industrial equipment. Search by make of car, on order number filter.

i have the old version it is very good software thanks

big thanks to you

Roadrunner#
17th September, 2010, 02:24 PM
All of these programs, you can download for free from rutracker.org, with torrent client.

SoheilTasharrofi
17th September, 2010, 03:43 PM
All of these programs, you can download for free from rutracker.org, with torrent client.

Yes idiot,
I know that you have been there for years, but you have not told anything about it to other members in the DKs forum. You have remained it a secret to use it yourself. All you have shared, you have downloaded and reposted. But now you have been obliged to say the truth.

Yes, I have downloaded the best of the site, and translated the Russian to English and have posted here.
I have brought what is needed to DKs. But, what have you done?

Good luck everybody.

Roadrunner#
17th September, 2010, 06:06 PM
Yes idiot,
I know that you have been there for years, but you have not told anything about it to other members in the DKs forum. You have remained it a secret to use it yourself. All you have shared, you have downloaded and reposted. But now you have been obliged to say the truth.

Yes, I have downloaded the best of the site, and translated the Russian to English and have posted here.
I have brought what is needed to DKs. But, what have you done?

Good luck everybody.

WOW

What a speech. A man would have thought you were a god.
But you're similar traders, changeing the program links to other links or keygens.
What kind of help that you give a DK community?
When you're such a guy, that you've told everyone how and where to find programs.

I saw how you a small rate on rutracker.org
I doubt that links the changeing, not your upload.

Enjoy in your lies

SoheilTasharrofi
17th September, 2010, 08:07 PM
I have shared, what I have found. Not like you, and of course, I'm not stupid to give everything for free.
Yes, I trade when I need. And I do not know russian, that's why my rating in rutracker is so low, because I can just search in there. But here, where i can say what I need to say, I have helped enough.
I have not taken away my links from DKs, like you, git.
I have had enough thanks in DKs. You could have beg, and maybe sb would have given you the patch for Robex, then you weren't have to make your links unreachable. You asked for Robex patch from me in Rutracker and got none, and now you are mad.

That's okay my friend.

Go and have fun.

SoheilTasharrofi
17th September, 2010, 08:07 PM
WOW

What a speech. A man would have thought you were a god.
But you're similar traders, changeing the program links to other links or keygens.
What kind of help that you give a DK community?
When you're such a guy, that you've told everyone how and where to find programs.

I saw how you a small rate on rutracker.org
I doubt that links the changeing, not your upload.

Enjoy in your lies

I have shared, what I have found. Not like you, and of course, I'm not stupid to give everything for free.
Yes, I trade when I need. And I do not know russian, that's why my rating in rutracker is so low, because I can just search in there. But here, where i can say what I need to say, I have helped enough.
I have not taken away my links from DKs, like you, git.
I have had enough thanks in DKs. You could have beg, and maybe sb would have given you the patch for Robex, then you weren't have to make your links unreachable. You asked for Robex patch from me in Rutracker and got none, and now you are mad.

That's okay my friend.

Go and have fun.

Roadrunner#
17th September, 2010, 08:49 PM
Search the forum and no knowledge of Russian language have nothing to do with ratio.
The only thing that has to do is your upload.
Since you admitted that you are trader and as such has no place in the forum where everything is free.

Enjoy the lies

SoheilTasharrofi
17th September, 2010, 10:22 PM
Okay, ypu know what?
I have not enough time to get this to an end.
So go and **** yourself.

I am this way, and whoever wants it I am here to give him the softwares, or he can go to rutracker.org

PremierD
17th September, 2010, 10:25 PM
OK people sort it out by PM not on here .. then I'll reopen the thread