PDA

View Full Version : Help desperatley needed Clio Sagem UCH

Badger-
6th September, 2010, 04:37 PM
Iv`e had the uch module out of the car to read 93c66 eprom got the code fine. put it back together again and now the key no longer works. Checked for faults and im getting an intermittent body computer fault come up. Remote isnt working either but everything else seams to be working fine. Any one know what ive done wrong and how to fix it
Thanks in advance

autodiag1
6th September, 2010, 05:23 PM
ive done a couple of these and always been ok i would think you either damaged the eprom or the uch

but check the soldering is 100%

Badger-
6th September, 2010, 07:38 PM
Damage to the eprom was my first thought so i checked my soldering looked all good so i removed it again to check and the dump is ok. Done several of these before and never had a problem. The other thing is when i connect instead of getting the vin number and ecu type come up i just get gobbldey gook.
does any one know if the mvp gets this info from the uch or the ecu? going to go and check all the connections to the ecu now.

Badger-
7th September, 2010, 01:33 PM
All sorted my fault. I forgot which way around the chip was positioned on the board so used the reference on the zed bull software. Turns out theres a mistake on the software

jjrp255630
7th September, 2010, 02:15 PM
if you have clanclip and key code,put eeprom to FFF and reprogarm all with the tool

regards