PDA

View Full Version : New Apple iPod Touch 4th Gen

mit2007
7th September, 2010, 12:23 AM
http://www.apple.com/euro/ipodtouch/gallery/images/image2_20100901.jpg#gallery2

The new Ipod Touch is available in 8GB, 32Gb and 64GB.

Size and weight
Height:
111.0 mm (4.4 inches)
Width:
58.9 mm (2.3 inches)
Depth:
7.2 mm (0.28 inches)
Weight:
101 grams (3.56 ounces)1

Capacity
8GB, 32GB or 64GB flash drive2
Wireless3
802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz only)
Bluetooth? 2.1 + EDR
Maps location-based service4
Nike + iPod support built in
In the box

iPod touch
Earphones
Dock Connector to USB Cable
Quick Start guide
Environmental Status Report
iPod touch embodies Apple’s continuing environmental progress. It is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:

Arsenic-free display glass
Brominated flame retardant-free
Mercury-free LCD display
PVC-free
Recyclable stainless steel enclosure
Smaller, more compact packaging (17% smaller, 16% lighter)
Display
3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen
Multi-Touch display
960x640-pixel resolution at 326 pixels per inch

Audio
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
User-configurable maximum volume limit
Headphones

Earphones
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Impedance: 32 ohms
TV and video
H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
Support for 1024x768 pixels with Dock Connector to VGA Adapter; 576p and 480p with Apple Component AV Cable; 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable (cables sold separately)
Languages
Localised UI
English (US), English (UK), French, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Arabic, Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Malay, Romanian, Slovak, Croatian, Catalan, Vietnamese, Cherokee
Localised Keyboards
English (US), English (UK), French, French (Canada), German, Traditional Chinese (handwriting, Pinyin, Zhuyin), Simplified Chinese (handwriting, Pinyin), Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese (QWERTY, Kana), Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Estonian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Latvian, Belgian/Dutch, Swiss/French, Arabic, Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Malay, Romanian, Slovak, Croatian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Catalan, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Cherokee
Localised Dictionaries
English (US), English (UK), French, French (Canada), German, Traditional Chinese (handwriting, Pinyin, Zhuyin), Simplified Chinese (handwriting, Pinyin), Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese (QWERTY, Kana), Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Arabic (colloquial/regional and modern standard), Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Malay, Romanian, Slovakian, Croatian, Catalan, Tagalog, Vietnamese
Cameras, photos and video
Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio; still photos (960x720) with back camera
VGA-quality photos and video up to 30 frames per second with the front camera
Tap to control exposure for video or stills
Photo and video geo tagging over Wi-Fi
Input and output

30-pin dock connector
3.5-mm stereo headphone mini-jack
Built-in speaker
Microphone
External buttons and controls

Sensors
Three-axis gyro
Accelerometer
Ambient light sensor
Battery and power5
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Playback time
Music playback time: up to 40 hours when fully charged
Video playback time: up to 7 hours when fully charged

Charging times: fast charge in about 2 hours (80% capacity), full charge in about 4 hours.
System requirements
USB 2.0
iTunes 10 or later6
Mac: Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later
Broadband Internet access required; fees may apply.
Environmental requirements
Operating temperature: 0? to 35? C
(32? to 95? F)
Non-operating temperature: -20? to 45? C
(-4? to 113? F)
Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Maximum operating altitude: 3,000m
(10,000 feet)

Regards

mit2007

mit2007
14th October, 2010, 10:11 PM
which one works best with the new ipod touch 4th gen Greenpois0n RC3 or Limera1n RC1b?

Has anyone tired this?
Please let me know.

Regards
mit2007

Spider9909
15th October, 2010, 04:10 AM
which one works best with the new ipod touch 4th gen Greenpois0n RC3 or Limera1n RC1b?

Has anyone tired this?
Please let me know.

Regards
mit2007

I jailbroke my touch with limera1n no problems here

mit2007
15th October, 2010, 12:17 PM
I jailbroke my touch with limera1n no problems here

Hello mate

thanks for let me know.
i just wanted to know does all the original features work such as front and back camera, internet through wifi, blue-tooth connection with other devices.
and everything that use to work before the jailbreak?

Regards
mit2007