PDA

View Full Version : which card to buy?

satsdat
7th September, 2010, 10:57 PM
looking to get a card for mainly epl games and i hear sky de.is a good sub to get with english audio.anybody have this card or can advise on other cards and where to get them.

yamar1
7th September, 2010, 10:59 PM
looking to get a card for mainly epl games and i hear sky de.is a good sub to get with english audio.anybody have this card or can advise on other cards and where to get them.

the tring card has most games and is cheap but the pic isnt the best, well watchable though.

satsdat
8th September, 2010, 06:31 PM
does anyone have info about the sky de.sub,where to buy and so on? google not much info

opsmonkey
8th September, 2010, 07:32 PM
Sky DE like Sky UK requires you to have a German residence, but you can obtain them..

Be very wary of 'cheap' Sky cards, be they UK, Italian or German.. They are mostly Multiroom cards and get turned off after a few months..

A full Sky DE sports package from a genuine supplier will set you back ?1000 for a year.. If you want the full package HD included it will cost around ?1300..

If you want to pay that money get the Sky Italia package, shows a lot more EPL games.. Sky DE show one 3pm kick off and all the normal Sky UK / ESPN games.. Sky Italia show four 3pm kick offs plus the normal Sky UK / ESPN games..

Check out here ---> https://www.dcmcards.co.uk/shop/category_7/Sky-Germany.html?sessid=O89SyQuYSqh7BYujiiT4QQFsnlUlgB BMyuTLwRprMmwjPHUIREXyxFtbA7FZ6tYm&shop_param=cid%3D%26

Pay close attention to the small print at the top..

All Viewing Cards are sold on the understanding they are used in the correct way in the correct geographical regions i.e. territories. It is your responsibility to insure you abide by this rule. We will not tolerate supplied viewing cards being used in illegal cloning or multiple sharing, if we find supplied cards to be involved in illegal viewing we will terminate the subscription and inform the relevant law enforcement agencies of your purchase. Please also note DCM will not be held responsible for changes in broadcast content, loss of channels or broadcasters going into administration or any form of lost viewing. By purchasing any viewing cards you abide to these strict rules of sale..

By using the card in the UK you are breaking their terms of sale..