PDA

View Full Version : eurovox 5000 pvr

janaid1
8th September, 2010, 11:18 PM
ive tried to retune the eurovox 5000 pvr today and its not picking up any channels at all. ive downloaded the latest updates on the box. done everything that was asked of me regards to how to tune the box again but no luck, the box is not a clone i have checked. has nagra 3 been introduced in birmingham yet. although my starview usb is working fine with all channels perfect.

gauntlet
8th September, 2010, 11:27 PM
ive tried to retune the eurovox 5000 pvr today and its not picking up any channels at all. ive downloaded the latest updates on the box. done everything that was asked of me regards to how to tune the box again but no luck, the box is not a clone i have checked. has nagra 3 been introduced in birmingham yet. although my starview usb is working fine with all channels perfect.

Hello
According to some other posts,Birmingham is receiving new cards,I don't know why your eurovox isn't working and your starview is but it won't be long before your starview box looses its channels too.

chic.
9th September, 2010, 09:30 AM
Hi m8 are you using the rite symbole rate 6887 if that dosnt work try 6952