PDA

View Full Version : are these really orbs?

pabble
9th September, 2010, 09:46 PM
please delete this post

i was looking for a possible answer and not sarcasm

bald rick
9th September, 2010, 09:51 PM
Cant see anything they must be Camouflage Jackets

:coffin:

Zhile
22nd September, 2010, 04:51 PM
Trololololol
"_"

manxspud
22nd September, 2010, 05:20 PM
Orbs?
Orbs have many names including globes, globules, balls of light, and hovering round balls. They appear in all ranges of brightness from bright-&-glowing to faded-&-barely-visible. They are usually quite fast and follow an erratic pattern of flight. Positive orbs are believed to be the spirits of the dead by many. However, other theories suggest that they might be separate life forms or even nature spirits. The problem is that many orb photos are false positives. Read on...

What percentage of orb photos are false?
As you might know there is a controversy concerning orbs in regards to authenticity. Although a lot of them are believed to be authentic, there are still many showing up as a result of airborne particles (dust) at the time of the flash. This happens in both indoor & outdoor shots. Because of this, it's making it really hard to disassociate the false positive orbs from the real ones. An example of airborne particles would be like opening a heavy curtain inside of a dark room to let in the light. Have you ever done that and seen all the dust in the beam of the light? Well dust can show up in pictures as orbs, especially when dust is close to the lens, and most especially with digital cameras. That's just one example, moisture (humidity), mold, & pollen are also contributors of false positive orb photos. Because of this, there is no real way to confirm authenticity with our present knowledge, therefore the consensus would have to be that most orb photos are false positives. Perhaps as many as 50-90 percent of orb photos are nothing more than the conditions at the time of the flash.

What should I look for in an orb photo?
As mentioned above there is no official way to determine authenticity of an orb within a photo but here are a few key elements to keep in mine. 1. A bright orb is more likely to be real than a faded one. 2. Multiple orbs in a single photo are most likely dust motes. 3. Orbs that are bright and show a vibrating effect within the photo are likely to be real. 4. A slight trail is also something to look for in determining true orbs.

Can the dust theory be proved?
YES! Just take your digital camera (for fast results) outside and throw some dust out in from of the lens and presto, multiple orbs will appear in the picture! Note; the dust has to be within 4 inches of the lens to appear as orbs in the photo. You can also take a spray bottle to simulate humidity and spray directly out in from of the lens. Result will once again be multiple orbs. Our conclusions are that dust particles reflect light from the flash and appear as perfectly round balls of light in the photo. Try it! See dust orbs in pictures

Our conclusions
We here at Ghoststudy have learned that for best results orb photography should be done by using a 35 mm camera and not a digital. Although digital cameras are a useful tool in ghost photography, they can't be entirely trusted when it comes to orbs. 35 mm cameras are LESS likely to create dust mote orbs on film which makes them the camera of choice.

We hope that this will help you to be a more informed in regards to orbs and the controversy concerning them.

opsmonkey
22nd September, 2010, 11:32 PM
i'd say they were just dust particles mate...

Indigostar
23rd September, 2010, 08:49 AM
Yes I think they are - very cool!
Picture 1 is the best - one of them has got a blue glow to it and the other is pretty big!

dandanthegardeningman
1st October, 2010, 05:12 PM
you become an orb ya self in 600 month /not long lol dont tek a big lone out lol /live ta daY dream ta mora cherish yestaday /un dont piss up my back un tell me its raining '

skywash
2nd November, 2010, 12:40 AM
what camouflage jackets? :roflmao::roflmao:

firemouth
5th November, 2010, 09:43 AM
i'd say they were just dust particles mate...

without a doubt. see, if you clean your camera, you get rid of spirits.
what a load of, halfwitted, tosh orbs are. though, some, may be unexplainable, most are identified by people too dumb to know what they see.

nara
5th November, 2010, 10:58 AM
what a load of, halfwitted, tosh orbs are. though, some, may be unexplainable, most are identified by people too dumb to know what they see.

Ain't that the truth! :congrats:

:goodpost: